TWENTY-ONE

Dd 12:34pm Harlem,NY
5 days later

"Yo let's go to the deli I'm getting the munchies" Ddot said as we walked down the street
"Alr cmon " we made our way to the deli not to far away from where we was at.

We entered the deli and ofc Ddots fatass went straight to the candy section.
"Aye dd you want anything

"Naw I'm good" Ddot started paying for his stuff before someone entered the store. The little bell ringed and I looked up to see Ari standing there with another dude laughing her ass off.

Her laugh turned into a straight face when she saw me. She looked away grabbed onto the other Niggas arm and went to the drink aisle,I followed behind them bc idgaf about no argument she still MY girl.

I tapped her on her shoulder which caused her to turn around. "Lemme talk to you real quick." She followed behind and stood there waiting for me to speak.

"So you have another Nigga?" I asked

"No David just a friend"

I got closer to her and lifted her chin up
"Ma what i did I tell you about the government" I said in a low mumble

She just stood there looking at me not saying anything "so you deaf now ma"

The guy who came into the store with her approached us looking mad for what?
"Yo back off Nigga"he said while pushing me away

"She don't want ya dirty self" bro who this nigga talking too bc ik dam well it's not me
"Wrd2 I'll slap the shit outta you worda my deads" at this point we where being loud which caused a little crowd to from around us.

"Yo Nigga who are you" the guy said

"Her boyfriend" and with that I grabbed Ari and pulled ddot out and walked back to my house
"Let go dd your hurting me." I let go of Ari and continued walking

"Yo gang you good?"Ddot said while stuffing his mouth with Oreos fatass.
"Ye I'm straight and stop talking wit yo mouth full."

He gave me a death glare for a second than began eating his Oreos again.Ari was quite the whole walk back to my house and her eyes never left her phone.

"Yo ma you good"

"Yup better than ever"

I knew she was mad at me for causing a scene at the deli but oh well she's MY girl not that niggas
__________________________________

Me,ddot and Ari were currently laying down on the couch.my head was rested on top of Ari's lap.
Ddot was watching whatever on his phone.

"Maa" I said while standing up and giving Ari a long ass hug I truly did miss mh
"What happened" she asked while hugging me back confused

"Cant believe i spent 5 days without talking to youu"atp my head was buried into her chest I missed her so much but at the same time I needed my space.

" I missed you too dd"

"Aww look at the love birdss" Ddot said while pointing his phone tours us taking a picture or video I didn't like when this nigga did that like let us have our moments.

Dd came over to me dapping me up telling me he's leaving."Alr gang see you tomorrow and we start school in 1 more week smh."

He knew dam well i didn't like to get reminded when school started.
"Bro STFU and leave already dam" he put his hands up in the air laughed and dapped up Ari

"Bye bestie see you later."

And with that he walked out and it was just me and Ari when we together we always take a nap with eachother but I wanna do something different today.

"Ma" I said lifting my head up from her chest
"Mhm?"

"Wanna watch a movie?"

"Omgg yess" she got up going into her room telling me she was going to change I sat there waiting for her to come back.

She came out her room with some pijamas shorts a big fluffy blanket and a big bag of Doritos.
"Here I come" she laid back down next to me spreading the blanket on top of both of us this shit was nicee.

She put on a scary movie and cuddled up i my chest.
"Ma your so cute you know that right?"
She stared blushing mad hard for no reason.
"No I didn't know but thank you."

"You smell good too" i leaned down and gave her a kiss I missed being with her.

"I love you dd"

"I Love you more"

I continued to watch the movie but soon I felt Ari go a lil bit too quite and still.
"Ma" no answer

"Ma" still no answer I flipped her over and saw she was sleeping very peacefully

"Goodnight beautiful "I said giving her a kiss on her fore head,"goodnight ml" I heard her lowly say.
Eventually I drifted off to sleep with her.