TWENTY-THREE

Ari

I got up to check the door because someone was knocking,it was light knocks which caused me to hesitate because ddot would basically knock down my door.

I got up going up to the door before I opened it ddot was blowing up my phone.

Ddot 🥷🏽💘.
ARIA DONT OPEN THE DOOR

Ddot 🥷🏽💘.
BRO DONT OPEN IT GO BACK INSIDE

Ddot 🥷🏽💘.
ARI STOP LEAVING ME ON READ AND DONT OPEN THE DOOR.

it was too late for me. Before I even got the chance to finish reading all of it I already opened my door,the door swung open hitting me right in the middle of my face. I looked up to see the same girls who jumped me a while back I hurriedly tried to close the door but it was no use.

They were already dragging me out the house, I saw the same girl ddot was fw with when dd was in the hospital. She crouched down to the floor  to my level smiling hard asf.

"Get back gang bitch" I suddenly felt a sharp pain in my lower abdomen what the fuck did this girl do.I slowly looked down to see a knife deep into my lower abdomen i didn't know what to do.

"WHAT THE FUCK!!" I tried getting up and running but it was no use they dragged me back to the floor beating the fuck outta me.
It was like 7 mfs in total versus me with a stab wound and already getting kicked made it even worst.

"DDOT HELP" I yelled  hoping for him to hear me from wherever he was I knew he was close but not close enough to hear my cries for help.

"LET ME GO" I dragged myself out of the crowd trying to run away.

I was able to but very slow but it was still something.I put my hand on my lower abdomen putting pressure on it so it wouldn't get worse
They chased after me fast asf, I tried to run faster but I couldn't.

I collapsed to the floor facing the sky just getting ready to give up at this time. They catched up to me and got in a circle surrounding me the girl that was with Ddot last week again crouched down to me saying the same words

"Get back gang"then she proceeded to stab me again on the back of my shoulder.

Tears running running down my cheeks  I was seeing everything blurry from afar I was able to make out a figure running tours me. The little gang ran the other direction.

When the shadow got closer I was able to make out Ddot's face. He ran over to me taking off his blue zip up sweater rapping it around my stomach to put some pressure on the stab wound

"ARI I TOLD YOU NOT TO OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR" Ddot yelled out with a shakey voice.

I rolled my eyes back to look at him I had not hope for myself I wasn't gonna make it out.

"Ddot I love you,you really my twin don't forget that and if I don't make it tell dd that I love him and I'm sorry for all the arguments I have caused."

And with that I closed my eyes and let God decide what happens to me next.

—————————————————————————
I slowly opened my eyes I looked around my surroundings  seeing that I was in the back of an ambulance.

Ddot sitting next to me gripping on my hand,tears running down his eyes he looked worried while his nervous shakey fingers typing anxiously on his phone screen.

I began crying at the current situation
How did I get myself this deep into this beef.

I slowly found myself passing out again.