TWENTY

Dd 1:23am Harlem,NY

Ari was sitting on my lap while I was  rolling up I was already on my 5th blunt of the day. I was passing Ari the blunt and she passed it back to me from time to time.

"Nothing better than spending time with my baby momma." I said while leaning her back while giving her small pecks all over her face.

"Nothing better than spending time with my baby daddy"she responded clearly High asf she was laughing mad hard looking up the ceiling

"You tryna take a nap with me?" She  just nodded   Without saying a thing I picked her up laying her down on the wall side of the bed and I laid down next to her pulling her closer by her waist.

I hovered over her and gave her a kiss on the forehead "goodnight ma". I kissed her on her forehead while she was cheesing while laying down on my chest.
__________________________________
I woke up burying my face into Ari'schest because of the sunlight shining right on my face.
Ari pushed me away from her.

"Maaa come backk" I said pulling her closer to me while pushing her head softly into my chest while rubbing on her leg.

"Stopp papi let me sleep"she whined
"No wake up I wanna be with my baby moms"I said while giving her pecks all over her face she covered her face blushing hard asf.

"Maaa cmon onn"I said while giving her more pecks.

"Okok David get off me my god"

"You always having an attitude for everything" I said while Turing to the wall while taking my phone out making my way to instagram.

"Sorry cmon get yo with me" she said while laying back down laying next to me and hugging me by my waist.

"YO GET OFF ME WITH THAT GAY SHIT" i yelled right in her face getting up slamming the door of her room.

I was mad because first I'm tired of her having her fuckin attitude and then try to be the victim
" so fuckin tired of her shit." I walked over to my house slamming the front door behind me.

"Mi hijo que paso(my son what happened" she said while moving my sweaty curls out of my forehead.

"Nada mami(nothing mom)"I pushed her out of the way not to hard because didn't wanna get my ass Whooped.

"David come here" my mom called out bro what she wants now.

"What ma" I said sighing loudly while looking anywhere except at her.

"What's wrong?"she looked worried but I didn't want to tell her because it's not that serious.

"Nada ma(nothing ma)" and with that I walked over to my room throwing myself to my bed.
I pulled out my phone callin ddot

Yeo gang wsp

Yo not gon hold you Ari has me a little tired

What happened??

She just having mad mood swings outta no where and after wanna act like the victim

Yo IM not gon hold you but how many times you and Ari have had an argument or ignore eachother.

Naw bc she pushing it but Alr gang imma call you later.

I didn't even give that man a change before i hung up.

"Bro no Nigga is helping" i sat up in my bed looking around the room for something to calm me down.first thing I saw was my pre rolled blunts and lighted one up

I took a long drag out of it before getting on my phone and going on instagram before I saw Ari posted on ha story so I ofc clicked on it was a picture of the sunset with the caption

"Don't get into a rs if you don't know how to be in one 🙃🙏🏽" I turned off my phone throwing it next to me while continuing smoking my blunt.

"Wack ass bitch."

I laid down in my bed ashing my blunt pulling the covers over me I put my phone on DND but only ddot could call me.

I slowly drifted of to sleep.