Rendezvous

A/N: Good day loves, how's your sleep or how's your day so far? Me, I cried yesterday evening because of a book hahaha. I know, I'm a cry baby at times.

Enough of me, here's Rendezvous ft. MEWGULF.

Enjoy!

***

The party downstairs is in full swing, and although the music is terrible, nobody seems to notice because they are both a little intoxicated. Gulf is sitting in Mew's lap as they kiss; Mew is leaning against a stack of pillows that is piled up at the headboard; they sneaked up to Gulf's room rather early in the night. Gulf is wearing a black and red snapback backwards on his head, no shirt, and his pants have a button that has come undone. Mew is also shirtless, his lips are soft and kiss-bitten, his hair is softly tangled, and his pants are piled up on the floor next to the bed. He took a little more initiative than Gulf did.

Mew can feel his hard dick through the thin grey jeans that fit him so well as Gulf licks into his mouth and grinds up into his palm to the pounding coming from downstairs. In order to cup his neck and enclose him even more, Mew runs a hand from Gulf's hip up across the planes of his tensing stomach. Gulf nibbles at Mew's lip with a deep sigh, arching his back on Mew's lap, one hand on the headboard behind Mew, the other knotted in Mew's hair; the long, thick strands of it so smooth between his fingers.

Mew, who is mouthing at Gulf's jaw while unable to stop caressing Gulf, adds, "Thought you wanted to suck me, babe."

Gulf chuckles as he slides off Mew's lap and utters, "Yeah."

"First, get your clothes off correctly, ok?" Mew begins, thumbs tucked in his own jeans' waistband, but stops as Gulf cries out in sorrow. Mew puts his palms back on the bed and murmurs, "Okay."

Gulf gets out of bed quickly to remove his tight jeans before bouncing back onto the bed.

"Too desperate to remove your pants, too?" Mew says, his brows furrowed. Gulf laughs, but doesn't deny it, sliding himself between Mew's spread thighs quickly, and nuzzling against Mew's hip with a little smile and soft cheeks.

Mew runs his fingers through Gulf's hair, which is still silky to the touch. Mew breathes out a small groan as Gulf licks hot little kisses across his waistband, giving special attention to the vee of his hips.

Gulf gives him a quick glance and a small smirk before opening his mouth and ducking his head to suck at the hard press of Mew's dick through his briefs as he says, "Kitten," with a smile tucked into the tilt of his lips. When Gulf's faux-hawk tapers off at his nape, Mew's mouth drops open in a pant and a hand slides through Gulf's thigh curls to cup the area. He tilts his head to watch the way Gulf tongues at the head, getting it wet and dark with hot, soft kisses, till Mew's hips twitch up to meet the wide push of his mouth.

Gulf nips at Mew's hip for a moment before pulling his pants down. Mew helps by lifting his hips and puts a hand on his cock. Yours too, babe," he responds in a voice that is only slightly gruff. "I want to see."

Gulf leans back, lifts his hips, and tenses his biceps to pull down his jeans. His hair is mussed and falls in beautiful curls across his forehead. His foreskin is tucked up around the head of his dick, and the veins are not yet as noticeable as they will be later, when he is dripping so much cum that Mew will have to lick it up. His dick is heavy on his thigh.

Tossing the pants to the ground, he sits there for a time before grinning at Mew with crinkly, reddened eyes and long, protruding legs. Mew reclines back and pulls lazily at his balls despite being unable to resist fondling him. Gulf ducks his head with a shy little smile, cock still so hard, abs like fucking solid rock, and he says, "Come here, babe, know you like to do a nice job for me." Mew vows Gulf, "I'm going to wreck you, love," while giving his dick a long pull and grinning sarcastically.