Sneak Peak: Rendezvous

Tossing the pants to the ground, he sits there for a time before grinning at Mew with crinkly, reddened eyes and long, protruding legs. Mew reclines back and pulls lazily at his balls despite being unable to resist fondling him. Gulf ducks his head with a shy little smile, cock still so hard, abs like fucking solid rock, and he says, "Come here, babe, know you like to do a nice job for me." Mew vows Gulf, "I'm going to wreck you, love," while giving his dick a long pull and grinning sarcastically.

Before he finds himself with a lad between his legs, grabbing his thigh and pulling one of Mew's legs over his shoulder, he can hear Gulf's faint breath catch.

Mew feels a little bit more dispersed and exposed in this position. Gulf is helped a little bit down by him placing a hand on the back of his neck. That's it, honey," he moans, placing his other hand on Gulf's cheek and tapping it to help expand his jaw for him. The moment Mew's heated cockhead fits against the roof of his mouth and fucks against the back of his throat, Gulf peers up at him with wide eyes and his tongue hanging out. He makes a low whining noise in the back of his throat, sucking in a heavy breath, tongue disappearing for a moment for him to say roughly, voice dipping deep, "Come on, Baby, give it to me."

***

a sneak peak just because