CHAPTER ONE.

NOT PROOFREAD

DESTINY's POV

DESTINY's POV

BRONX, NY || Friday, September 3rd.

10:38 am.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐘" my mom says as she walks in the kitchen. "Hey ma, whatchu doing up, its yo day off?" I ask her as i sit hunched on the barstool. "Girl you know I gotta go grocery shopping, then after to see tu abuela" she explains playfully rolling her eyes.

"Oh shit I forgot, I was gonna go to the studio today, tell abuela imma call her though" I tell her looking down.  "Ok, bye my love, be safe" my mom says walking out the door, locking it behind her.

I lied.

Okay I particularly lied, i'm not going to the studio but I am going to an interview, and i'm supposed to freestyle on they radio show?

I don't know much about this place other than a lot of bigger people went on, and get millions of views.

Putting my bowl in the kitchen sink, I walk into my room, pulling out my outfit for today. Black cargo pants, a cropped long sleeve black shirt, and my panda dunks.
I lay my outfit down, along with my bra and panties, I grab my towel,wash rag and head to the bathroom.

Stripping naked, I turn the water on hot and hop in.

❤︎︎

After getting changed, I open my dresser and grab my makeup. Concealer, lip liner, gloss, and highlight.

After taking 5 minutes to do that, I have to figure out what to do with my hair. It's straight right now, so I call the group chat. After two rings Amaya answers, and Jasmine right behind her.

"Bro I dead have a interview today and ion know what to do with my hair. I'm not adding gel cus this took mad long to straighten." I rant while brushing my hair.
"Oh oh I know, put those two strands in the front, and put on a scarve or bandana or some shit," she says smiling and tilting her head.

"Yeah or two pony tails at the top." Jasmine says as she smiles at her phone. "Yo des  you peep jasmine?" i say while looking for my headband through my hair desk. "Hell yeah I pepped her lil happy ass" that made me chuckle.

"Ight like this?" I ask finishing the hair Amaya suggested. "Mad cute, back up for me" Amaya says nodding her head as she takes ft photos of me. "Oh kayyyy look at destiny popping out with the fit" Jasmine exaggerated. "Yesss, you already know" I say laughing as I sat back down and check the time, the time read 11:35.

"Oh shit I gotta go, imma hit y'all later, love you" i say in a rushed panic. "safety" "muah" i hear there response as i hang up.

I then open the uber app and order an uber that will be here in 5 minutes. "Damn $30 for this ugly ass honda?" I say as I pay for it. While I wait I grab my bag, lipgloss, a charger, my taser and a water bottle.

❤︎︎

"Yessir, your OnTheRadar freestyle, a couple of you have requested, thanks for waiting. Destiny in the building, she gon step in, ima step out". After hearing those words I got nervous, I had once chance, this isn't like being in the stu where I can redo the shit.

With the beat and sample music "party in the usa" in the background, I adjust my headphones and start.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

**THIS IS SHANI BONI FREESTYLE I JUST DID NOT FEEL LIKE MAKING MY OWN **
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Ahhhh it's a party in the usa.
"Dessyyyy, like look got on my grind, I'm the talk of the town . If you fake then you can't be around, told my mama "I promise I'm gon' make you proud".Told my angels I won't let em down,they gon talk on my name, when they see me they smile all that fu shit, I will not allow.
Police fishin', I won't make a sound. First off, I do not chill in the T's and who the fuck said I'm YG, like show me a pic' of me throwin' up Gz? Speak correct when you speakin' on me.

I ain't duckin' no action, you bleed how I bleed,screamin' free all the bros til' they free. Like I got you, just tell me whatever you need,I don't think no bitch realer than me.

Likе y'all be all on the internеt cappin', chattin', just tryna get a reaction. But I'm wrong if I come at you spazzin', blackin', hop out the V brodie clap em'.

Anywhere that I go, know I'm stichy. Anywhere that I go, know I'm on 50 you just never know cause these niggas be iffy, I'm always on point got me tuckin' this semi. Like look, been tryna touch me a mil', they gon hate when I sign me a deal.

Where I'm from it get heavy so love get you killed, lost my bro you don't know how it feel. I be movin' too fast, I don't got time to heal, pray to god brodie get the appeal
I been workin' so now I don't got time to chill, niggas know that I'm solid for real, like See me in the spot, bitch I play the bat,movin' tac' cause I ain't comfortable if I can't bring my strap. And that's no cap, I see niggas hate on females who can rap,like cut the act, tryna feed the fam and put us on the map."

After I finish I look up at the guy who introduced me, he had a big smile on his face, as he cut the radio show and turned off the camera, giving me a big thumbs up.

heyyyy, this was kinda like a little preview, I wanted her to be a rapper because for her job and the want to live lavishly, I didn't want to make her a stripper or depend on somebody, so a rapper seemed nice

I'm gonna switch between Shani Boni, Kenzo, and Rella for lyrics/songs.

Anyways vote!!