CHAPTER NINE.

𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃

♡︎ Dᴇsᴛɪɴʏ Mɪʟʟs, Sᴇᴘᴛᴇᴍʙᴇʀ 17ᴛʜ, 4:47ᴘᴍ, ʙʀᴏɴx, ᴍʏ

♡︎ Dᴇsᴛɪɴʏ Mɪʟʟs, Sᴇᴘᴛᴇᴍʙᴇʀ 17ᴛʜ, 4:47ᴘᴍ, ʙʀᴏɴx, ᴍʏ. ♡︎

𝐀𝐒 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘-
left the studio, she starts taking the twenty minute drive to kay's house, to hang out with their friends. Ever since destiny went out with her bestfriends and kicked it at kay's after, the group had grown on her, and so had kay.

They texted on a regular basis, like regular friends, she wouldn't call him her boy bestfriend casue that title belonged to setty, but he was roughly in second place. He was more chill, and setty was outgoing.

as she turned up her ac, and pulled out her phone for bluetooth, she got a call from kay. what the fuck he want now?

"yo?" destiny said over the bluetooth call. "yo where you at muddy?" the deep voice over the phone asked. "i'm like 15 minutes out, who wassup?" she asked the voice. "nah we bout to roll up, that shit gon be dead by the time you get here" he chuckles as she could hear others laugh too.

"who said ion got za?" she sheepishly said, "oh word?" she could tell the type of expression was on his face right now. "word, imma be there soon though" destiny said as she took a left turn, making her braclets jingle.

"ight safety mud" "ight boy" , and with that being said she could finally play mariah the scientist.

as the first line of spread thin plays, destiny already had a smirk on her face knowing she was bout to get a text.

KK🤍
yo bro wrd2 spwm

Muddy 😈👺
anywaysss

her slight grin  increased, as she knew he was gonna text her. She put her phone down, turned up mariah, and made her way to his house.

"that's what spreading thin on us do" destiny almost hummed to the song, waiting for her part.

she tapped the wheel with her nails to the beat.

❤︎︎

"bestiee" destiny dragged out, calling for setty, looking through the house. "bestiee" setty popped out, putting his hand up and sliding his tongue out.

"yo zesty ass bro" destiny laughed, as she hugged setty. "wassup yall" destiny greeted everyone, as she made her way to the couch, sitting next to jasmine and amaya. "yo redbone" kay semi joked, earning a look from destiny. "you act like you not lighter than me" destiny snapped. "nah word to you not" he said getting riled up, standing up.