CHAPTER SIX.

NOT PROOFREAD

NOBODY's POV

12:01 am

BRONX, NY || saturday september 4th.

As the girls danced, with Jas and dougie kind of grinding on each other to the side, cblu was just admiring how beautiful Amaya is. He's a sucker for pretty females that carry they selves good.

Kay was mostly getting high all night, he did make sure to look at destiny  though. He thought she was fine, and had a amazing body. Her long torso and plumb ass would be perfect for what he wanted. But he wasn't the type to disrespect girls like that. To use them. He just felt as if they could smoke sum and see what happens.

as kay starts sippin on his cup, the dj down there makes an announcement. "can we get all the rappers in tha house down here! i'm talm bout kay flock, dougie b, all y'all niggas" the dj screams into the mic as the people cheer them on.

as kay flock stands up sighing, he already knows there's gonna be fan girls down there, only wanting him for his fame or money. As he walk up onto the stage, he throws up his gang, and takes a sip of his drink.

❤︎︎

As monnie danced with her girls, turning up after working hard all week, all the boys came down and started dancing with them, since they're all together. As jasmine was twerking on Dougie, Maya grinding her hips on cblu, they left des  and kay to awkwardly dance together.

Monnie wasn't really the type to usually dance on random men she didn't know, but not wanting to kill the vibe she pulled him closer by his arm and bent over, starting to slowly twerk to the beat of the song. Him being him, and high and drink, he put his cup down, putting one arm on her waist, the other on her ass.

"Shii , i ain't kno you could do allat" he says snickering as his eyes lingered up her back to her face looking back at them. "We'll youn know me at all" she replied with a smirk making contact with him. "You right" he replied as he looked back down at her ass on him.

"DAMN DESTINY" jasmine yells to them, grabbing monnie's attention. Jas was recording them, monnie instantly covered her face getting back up with a smile.

❤︎︎

NOBODY's POV

1:52 am

BRONX, NY || sunday, september 5th.

As the group all got tired, they made their way up back to their section, the girls ready to take some  shots, and the boys ready to dip and go smoke. It was funny how almost all of them weren't old enough to drink, but got away with it.

"Yo y'all tryna dip, it's gettin deep, and bitches be stank" Cblu yells over the music cracking a joke. "Yeah yeah lemme take a shot" destiny says as she puts a finger up, as her and maya take a shot of hennessy together. Jasmine didn't drink as much as them, she knew what she wanted to do after this, and wanted to be sober enough to remember

As the group walk out the club, kay and cblu dapping up the bouncer, they all walk towards the cars. "So wassup y'all tryna chill and smoke" setty asks as he claps his hands together. The girls all make eye contact before jasmine responds "bet that, where to?"

"mines" kay says looking down at his phone but for a split second, look up at destiny. "lemme see yo phone" he tells her as she unlocks it, instantly handing him her phone.

Kay then goes to the map and typed in his address, and goes to the phone and typed in his number. "no funny shit ight" he eyes her as he holds back her phone. "never that" she says in a duh tone, softly snatching her phone back, walking with the girls to her car.

as the girls get in the car, the boys wish them safety as the drive off.

YALLLLL, THIS CHAPTER IS HELLA SHORT AND SO BAD BUT I HAD TO GET SOMETHING OUT FO YALL 😭😭😭

anyways, incase y'all love dd too, i made him a book too 😉.