CHAPTER SEVEN.

N O T    P R O O F R E A D

|| DES' POV📌- IN THE CAR🕰️- 2:07 AM ||

|| DES' POV
📌- IN THE CAR
🕰️- 2:07 AM ||

"bro were the fuck is this nigga house at bro?" i ask myself as i turn left and fucking right looking for this apartment. "just text him sis" jasmine suggests as i grab my phone from in between my thighs. "nah imma call him"

as i hold the phone to my ear, it rings once before i deeper voice answers. "yo who this" he asks. "yo it's destiny, where the fuck yo house at my nigga?" i ask him stopping on the side of a house.

"i deadass gave you directions" he says laughing at me. "kee kee kee, this shit is making me take hella turns bro." i say getting annoyed. "ight imma share my location" he says before hanging up.

I looo down at the bright light of my phone, taping on the message that's kay's location, quickly following it, and arriving at his house in three minutes.

"we heree" i sing as i turn off the car and hop out. "bro why it's low key mad brick out here" maya says wrapping her arms around each other. Then as we walk up to the door, jas quickly knocks tryna escape from the cold. "hurry up nigga" i yell through the door, seconds before kay opens it.

"Damn shawty, allat yelling, it's mad brick cmon" he muffled with a blunt in his mouth, holding the door open for us.

I didn't wanna be here for real, I just thought getting high then going home and sleeping would help this hangover i'm bout to get. "yooo" setty says as we walk in, "waddup" i respond as i dab him up, and sit on the couch. Doug's was on an island stool, and jas was standing i between his legs talking to him.

And maya was sitting next to blu chattin it up, meanwhile it's me setty and kay over here passing the blunt. "too waddup livee" setty says as he extends his arm out and shows us all. Fuck i look like getting attacked cause i'm on a rappers live? so i cover my face, especially since i'm sitting next to kay.

"Nahh y'all got mo hidin" setty says geekin. "shit tuff" kay says throwing up his gang at the live. "bro jus pass me tha blunt" i tell kay as i take it out his hands, and inhale. "shotgun" kay tells me lookin straight at me, so i do.

I get close to him, and blow the smoke into his mouth, while time keeping eye contact with him. "yooo what?" setty says showing the live. "nahh yall buggin" blu chimes in as it catches his attention. "chilll" kay says leaning back into the couch.

"just a shotgun" i say leaning back too, taking another hit.
"yo jas and maya, i ain't drivin back by the way" i say inhaling again. "sis we can tell" maya says dry chuckling.
"you done smoked the whole joint fam" jas laughs. I look down and realize this bitch bout gon. "shiit" i laugh as i lay my head back, accidentally falling asleep.

❤︎︎

||  KAY'S POV📌- IN THE CRIB🕰️- 2:42 AM ||

||  KAY'S POV
📌- IN THE CRIB
🕰️- 2:42 AM ||

We just chillin, chattin it up, when I look over at destiny and she's dead knocked out, i ain't no asshole so i grab her head and lay it on my lap. She seem cool and i ain't want her neck to start hurting.

"awe look at lil des and kay" the girl with the blonde hair, or whatever the fuck color says. "chill, y'all niggas" i say. pushing air out my mouth and shaking my head. "i ain't no demon for real, lil ma fell asleep ion want ha ta hurt ha neck" i explain shrugging. "yeah ight kid" cblu says eggin it on.

"ight bra" i ignore him, scrolling on instagram, likin instagram posts, and reposting shit. I flip to the camera, posting my blunt and my cup to the gram, with the caption. "🍇💜"

"yoo, we finna dip" jasmine, dougz girl says coming up to me, to wake des up. "nah i got it" i say slowly sliding out frlm under her, and pick her up. "nah nigga pickin her up like a baby." setty says cracking up. "chill" i warm him, walking out the house, and the blonde girl opens the back door, so i can put her in it.

"Ight thank y'all, stay safee" jas says, giving us smiles, and hugging dougz. "ight, safety kid" i partially yell as i walk back into my crib.

"nahh so whatchu doin wih that" cblu asks me rolling up. "i'm doin whateva she wannaa" i geek, they all dab me up.

That ain't how i expected tonight to go, but it's coo.

❤︎︎

|| 𝐍𝐎𝐁𝐎𝐃𝐘𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕
📌- 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐘𝐒 𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐁
🕰️-𝟑:𝟎𝟏 𝐀𝐌 ||

"hurry hurry out her down slowly" jasmine whispers to amaya as the couple both lightly put her in the bed. No doubt they were bout shocked into how they got her up here without waking her up, and not dropping her.

"she went crazy tonight with kay, we got a lil freak ri hea" maya teases as jasmine quietly chuckled. " hell yeah, that shotgun, and shi, mhm i peep" jas says nodding point to her head.

"whatchu doin tomorrow" maya yawns as has yawns too. "prolly hangout with dougie" jas says before looking up at amaya with a smirk. "why you wanna come" she says sheepishly. "yeah if lil cblu gon be there" maya excitedly says as they take off destiny's clothes.

"ight bet bae come with me, des might too, shit" jas says before thinking in her head about her and her lil trio with her man and his squad.

yeah i'm updating this shi, bare w me 😭

💟VOTEEEE💟