CHAPTER FOUR.

NOT PROOFREAD

JASMINE MONROEs POV

JASMINE MONROEs POV

BRONX, NY || Friday, September 3rd.
9:21 pm

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

as me, dougie, kay flock, and like 3 more of their homebody smoke their weed. my minds racing on like 3 different topics, this weed is hitting for reall.

as dougie passes me the blunt, i hit it, ghosting while recording on instagram, letting me see the yellow tint. "this thats zaa" i say smiling while my eyes squint. "hell yeah you already know" dougie responds to me as he pulls me to lay on him.

"nah this nigga trippin" the boy with the blue dreads says standing up looking down at his phone. "what's good muddy?"the darkskin says next to him. i think they're best friends and dougie and kay are.

"nigga talkin crazy on live like i don't put one in him"he says with a frustrated face as he shows the darkskin next to him. "tell his runnin ass to add you" the other boy says grabbing the phone to comment.

all while i'm sitting with dougie arm around me hitting  the joint. at this point kay and dougie are both interested in the live, as the blue hair boy plugs his phone up to the tv for us all to see.

"yo ain't his gay ass get ran ova" kay says laughing as he leans back into his chair dying. "wordd" dougie laughs like kay. "yo yo yo" the boy says into his phone to get the attention of the 3 others in the live. "yo wassup cblu, when you gon slide?" they brownskin on the live says showing his weed to the camera.

"PICK UP YA DEAD HOMIE NIGGAA smokin on that rah rahhh" cblu says as he says sets up the camera and gets sturdy. "smoked in the cabbb type shit" his friend says getting sturdy too. i'm listening but my mouth dead open, while kay and dougie dying.