Slapkouji 5

Manabu POV

We're in the classroom, and then...

"This is an emergency—"

'Emergency?'

"—Please evacuate to the gymnasium, there is an rampaging student, all of the 1st and 2nd year has already been had—"

'What? Who could have done it? All of 1st and 2nd Year, huh. That means he is stronger than Nagumo...'

"—He's from D Class —"

'D-Class? Is it Suzune's dog? No... It can't be, he's not strong enough to beat Nagumo... Is it Ayanokoji? No, he's not insane to rampage. Could it be there's someone else who could be hiding their true abilities? If all 1st year is already victim that's mean he got Ayanokoji too... Or he pretend to get beaten'

"—His name is Ayanokoji Kiyotaka. I repeat please quickly evacuate to the gymnasium! He's from D Class"

I quickly stood up as soon I as heard his name.

"W-What?!"

"I knew it. That Kouhai is up to no good..." Tachibana muttered.

I heard the door opening, I turned to the sound, and saw... Ayanokoji.

"Isn't that Ayanokoji?"

So we were too late...

He was locking the doors.

"Why is he locking the door?" Tachibana pondered.

He finished locking the door and turned to us.

I have to stop him!

I quickly charged at Ayanokoji, when I got close I felt a pain in my cheeks, and I realized I was spinning at the air, I crashed at the ceiling and eventually falls to the ground.

I saw Tachibana running towards to me, with a tear on her eyes.

"R-Run—" Before I finished what I could say my consciousness faded.

Ayanokoji POV Before he could arrive at 3rd Year Class A

I finished slapping all the Class D, C and B. The class a is last and then...

"This is an emergency. Please evacuate to the gymnasium, there is an rampaging student, all of the 1st and 2nd year has already been had. He's from D Class, His name is Ayanokoji Kiyotaka. I repeat please quickly evacuate to the gymnasium! He's from D Class." I heard an announcement.

I arrived at the Class A, I opened that door and saw Horikita-Senpai Standing in shock like he heard something unbelievable.

I heard some murmurs but I just ignored it, and started locking the door.

I finished locking the door, and turned to them. I saw Horikita-Senpai charging at me when he got close I slapped him so hard that he spun at the air and crashed at the ceiling, and fell to the ground.

He was trying to say something but failed.

Tachibana-Senpai quickly run to the unconscious Horikita-Senpai.

She was crying. Why is she crying? I just slapped him that's all. And that's what he get from not disciplining he's sister.

After that, she stood up and approached me.

"Why did you—" When she got close I slapped her and she fell to the ground.

'How brutal! Wait... what's gonna happen to us?' Everyone thought.

I turned to them.

And someone charge at me.

"I ain't gonna let someone just beat me up!" When he got close I slapped him so hard that he got sent flying to a desk.

Everyone gulped.

"We will give you points, just let us go—" That's what their last words.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
3rd Year Class D was massacred.

A group entered the door, and they all surrounded me.

It was the guards. All of the guards. If you are wondering how I know that it's all of them, I just counted them, that's all.

"Just surrender now!"

"You wouldn't get away with this!"

"Apprehend Him!" At one's order they all rushed at me.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I left the classroom, and started heading to the chairman's office.

The classroom was full of body.

Unconscious body.

It was a good warmup.

A/N: The next one will be the last.