Slapkouji Final

I arrived at the chairman's office when I opened the door, no one is inside.

'Where is the chairman?'

I left the office and looked around the whole campus.

I met some guards, as usual I just slapped them, and I slapped anyone who i saw.

In the Security Room

"All of the guards have been defeated!"

"What?! Damn that brat!"

"W-What should we do?"

"I don't fucking know!"

Horikita POV

Horikita woke up, wondering why is Kushida on top of her, she tried to wake her up, but failed cause she was out cold. She was feeling a pain from her cheeks.

'What happened here?' Horikita thought seeing all of classmates unconscious. But she didn't see Ayanokoji.

"Damn it... That Ayanokoji..." Horikita heard a voice and she turned to it and saw Sudo.

She approached her to ask.

"Sudo-kun, what happened here?" She asked.

"Ayanokoji slapped you, that bastard must have slapped me too, I didn't know that he was that strong, Tch." He answered.

Horikita was surprised, that Ayanokoji knocked out Sudo in one slap, she knew he was strong strong, but she didn't expect it.

"Horikita, we should expel that bastard!" Sudo said angrily.

"We can't" Horikita replied.

"Why?! He hurt you!"

"We just can't." Horikita said.

'We can't just lose him, or we won't be able to reach Class A... I'm wondering where is Ayanokoji-kun?' Horikita pondered.

Ryuen POV

Ryuen woke up feeling pain from his cheeks, he looked around the room to see that all of her classmates was knocked out except for Hiyori who is a reading book.

(A/N: If you are wondering Hiyori was too focused on her book to notice what's happening on her surroundings.)

'What the fucking hell happened here?' Ryuen thought.

Ryuen stood up and approached Hiyori.

"Hey, Hiyori, what the hell happened here?" Ryuen asked her, Hiyori closed her book and turned to him, a little surprised.

"What happened to you Ryuen-kun?" She asked.

'What? She doesn't know?'

"... Nothing."

"And what happened here?" She asked again.

'I should be the one asking you that...'

"Nothing, we were just having a sleepover."

"What? I thought that sleepover is supposed to be at night?"

"Nevermind that, just read."

"Okay." Hiyori returned to reading.

'Damn it, did that monster did it? Why? And where is that monster?' Ryuen Pondered.

Ichinose POV

Ichinose woke up feeling a pain from her cheeks, she looked around and saw her classmates unconscious.

'What happened here? I remember Ayanokoji-Kun Slapping him did he do it?' Ichinose thought, she approached the knocked out Kanzaki to woke him up to ask what happened.