Chapter 1: A Wish Bound To Happen.

Hi. If you're looking for the author of the 'Becoming the Destroyer of the Multiverse?!' which is me, I will say that it will be announced as completed as no one had voted to continue. Another book, another plot.
_________________________________________

Y/n's POV:

'Where is he again?!'

I wondered in my mind full of thoughts. My younger brother has been cutting classes and gets sent in detention, once again.

I reached the Principal's Office, knocked on the door twice. My baggy eyes wanting to sleep desperately but no, I had to be called in here once again.

~~~

Hi! My name is Y/n L/n. I'm taking care of my younger brother named Alexis, who is currently in Grade 6. My mother went abroad so she can take care of our money problem's and debts, my father was never present in my life or my younger brothers life.

In my mother's family, they say gossips like my father left her for another woman. My mother wouldn't believe that, she didn't wanna loose hope and faith.

She was entirely determined to set back her foot on jobs after many years of being a household wife, which I think is pretty good in getting back in jobs.

My age is legal enough to take care of my younger brother, I am 25 years old.

That's all, resume to the story!

~~~

"You are?"

"Y/n L/n. Alexis's legal guardian."

"I see.. Well then, take a seat."

He offers me the seat and I smile genuinely as I made my way to the chair he pointed for me to sit.

My younger brother sits across the room, watching my every move and quietly observes. It's quite creepy if he does that but it's part of his habits when he grew up.

My fiddling hands placed on my lap, the principal eyeing his last papers and looks back and forth at me and the papers.

"Y/n L/n. You do know what happens when he gets in trouble one more time?"

I nodded at her question, he simply eyes my younger brother glaring daggers at him. He couldn't keep quiet especially whenever I'm not here.

"So what if I get expelled?!"

My younger brother yelled, glaring at the mad principal. He pinched his nose bridge as if preventing a headache to come through, he stands up and looks at me.

"Ms. Y/n L/n, your child is expelled from this school."

The principal announces and goes away, leaving me and my younger brother alone time. It's annoying how I have to homeschool him once again.

I stared at my brother, mortified. He only rolls his eyes and pulls his middle finger at me.

"What am I going to do with you?"

I quietly asked myself. Wishing that I want a caring loving brother in another life after I died.

TIME SKIP: 6:23 PM.

LOCATION CHECK: KITCHEN.

Alexis POV:

It's so annoying how this old hag always bosses me around like I'm a minion of theirs!

I hate her, and she obviously hates me after I had been expelled again.

I thought as I looked around the kitchen to kill this old hag.

I found rat poison.

P E R F E C T .

I giggled menacingly, quietly humming a tune. I prepared their all-time favorite coffee, and mixed rat poison within it.

Let me explain how this goes;

1. I offer them coffee for stress relieving.

2. If it doesn't work, I will stab them with a sharp kitchen knife.

3. If it works, I will make sure to dispose their body properly.

I thought devilishly, walking my way to the couch where the old hag lazed on the sofa. They wake up from the smell of the sweet coffee.

They groaned and got up, looking at me before thanking me for giving them coffee.

they sip it.

They choke on it.

They begged me to help them.

I just stared.

Emotionless.

Something inaudible they said in their trembling, shivering voice;

"I.. wish to have another loving and caring brother in my next life."

They murmur that.

For some reason I just felt,

As if I made a big mistake.

_________________________________________

Totally big mistake, Alexis.

Peace out, Laz!

710 words.