Chapter 8: Protectors Arms 2.

Yeah.. Just him flippin saving you and running out of that castle, to be honest this story is getting a little too off-topic but I'd like Ink to have more screentime before his time ends.
_________________________________________

Y/n's POV:

Run, y/n. Run.

Nightmare isn't the same anymore, he's just someone you used to know y/n. Run like Ink told you to, run. Keep running until you reach the exit, use your short height for your advantage to escape.

More blue colored bones were summoned, aiming to you. You turned left, almost tripping at the process but you manage to keep up your speed. You need to get away as fast as possible.

You spotted the main door, right in the throne room. Your eyes shone bright with hope to escape but, your hope was blocked by bunch of sharp bones. All blocking any possible exits you can ever think.

Pants and someone fell down. I turned around to see three sets of skeletons who has the same outfit but except the one who has a red target at his chest. Ones skull were cracked big, the other one puts his hood on.

You weren't tired, not yet.

"DREAM!"

A familiar voice yelled, you turned to your side to see Ink and his left arm badly injured. He swiftly picks you up before running off in another part of the castle, searching the way to escape. Most exits were blocked due to sharp bones, gooey puddles, etc.

Your face buried on his chest, nuzzling and finding comfort in his clothes. He still runs away for you and his safety, keep running.

"Hey Dream, do you trust me?"

"Y-yeah.."

"Good. Close your eyes."

I did like I was told, closed my eyes and held Ink's clothes tighter.

"NO! GIVE HIM BACK!"

Last words before I suddenly felt odd and felt the pit of my stomach ache and started feeling anxiously. I teared up as the hole of desperation and anxiety in my stomach starts to fill in.

"..eam?"

"DREAM?!"

Someone yelled. Your eyes shot open as you jolted up from your bed, startling Ink beside you.

"I-it's just you.."

You sighed in relief as you plopped down the bed once again, falling face-first on the soft bed you laid down. You groaned and stretched your arms, you still didn't remember what the hell happened earlier.

"So, Dream.. It's been 500 years."

"What?!"

I looked at him while in a sitting position, staring at him petrified.

"Wait, I SLEPT FOR 500 YEARS RIGHT NOW?!"

"N-not like that..!"

"Oh."

I fell down the soft mattress again, enjoying the warmth of the bed. Ink chuckled at my childishness as he got up smiling at me before leaving the room all by myself.

The real question is, how did I sleep for 500 years? I was suppose to be dead right?

Unless Nightmare healed me from that burnt scar I had received. Come to think of it, I didn't see any scars or burnt marks or scratches left carved on my pure white bones.

It's as if, it magically disappeared.

_________________________________________

Hi. Sorry if I didn't get to update a few chapters, school is cruel to me because of surprise tests and sudden graded recitations, bunch of homeworks too! Hope ya understand.

Peace out, Laz!

558 words.