Chapter 12: The End of A Life.

Hmm. What if Y/n witnessed it all, and a random dramatic twist LAMO.
_________________________________________

Y/n's POV:

I woke up from my nightmare in a cold sweat. The breeze gently swaying the curtains, I noticed Ink from far away. His scarf gently swaying as the whole void illuminate black and white in a rapid state, he seems to go in a straight line.

It won't be long before he stumbles across a person who floats on the ground, very incredible if I do say so myself!

Ink didn't seem to look really happy because of his usual battle stance. The person turned to Ink in such a hasty way, as if they were expecting Ink to actually visit.

The person starts talking around, I couldn't make it out but they seem like talking to Ink but Ink didn't believe it and I guess the person attacked Ink and watched the events slowly unfold from my eyes.

Ink managed to dodge every single attacks as he threw the same broom I remember back in the days. He threw it at the person twice, killing them in purpose.

I stood shock, I never knew that Ink.. Ink. Ink.. He was actually the bad guy all along... Not Nightmare not anyone, no one. It's just him all along.

I watched the person claw Ink and Ink moved to the side, the person falling face-first on the void. They dusted off a white dust, poor soul..

I decided I'm not staying with a murderer too. No. I'm not staying here. I'm not staying here, It's too dangerous.

I looked away at the window and grabbed a bag and packed all of my belongings, along with some tools to help me navigate this infinite void. I'm done.

I'm so done.

I packed them all in one bag. I carried the bag on my back, I'm not waiting and sitting here while Ink just fucking murdered someone right in my eyes, I need to escape before I become his prey.

I began sprinting to the back door fastly before Ink came back.. I started to emit a large amount of negativity, which made my health decrease in a rapid state. I just started running in a straight line, not giving a hell about anything or anyone in my current surroundings.

I ran for what seem like hours, with a tired leg. I tripped myself in accident, I fell face-first on the voids floor. I have to keep running..

I used my hands as support to get up but my legs gave up and my ankles were badly bruised. I cried out in agony because it reminded me of the event before I slept in a very long time.

My breath got shaky as tears started running down my cheeks. The feeling of death was too real, too realistic.. I coughed out blood and tried to get up, but to my avail my arms gave up as well. I'm gonna die here sooner or later, I'll know very soon..

I felt lightheaded and saw my health;

5/1200

-1

4/1200

-1

3/1200

-1

2/1200

-1

1/1200

It's my death huh..? I should say my last words right now, I should say it..

I winced in pain as the burn in my ankles started to hurt a lot. I was practically screaming out in agony, I turned to my health bar.

1/1200

I saw someone in front of me;

Nightmare.

"Dream! Dream, what the fuck happened?!"

I tried to speak but I coughed out blood as my worried brother tends to my wounds, I coughed up blood on his tentacle that is caressing my skull.

"I-I'm so-sor-"

I coughed up blood more, my health decreasing slowly as Nightmare squeeze my bony hands.

"Come on DREAM.."

"Please.."

"I don't know what I'll do without you..."

"Please promise me you can stay alive for me.."

"please.."

The ringing started. I have to tell him..

"I'm not your brother.."

I weakly say at the shocked gooey skeleton.

"Huh..?"

"I'm not your brother, Nighty.."

"What?!"

"I- I randomly got transported here as- as Dream *cough* I guess I- I got reincarnated as y-your brother.."

I managed to say weakly, he still continues to caress my skull gently.

"I don't give a fuck even if you're my brother, you're better than my brother."

"Please.. stay alive."

"You mean a lot to me than my brat of a brother."

He mutters.

"Before you go.."

"May I know your name?"

"As- as remembering of who you remind to me."

"Y/n. Y/n L/n.."

The ringing just continued. And it stopped in a flash..

_________________________________________

No. It isn't the end. It will never end. It needs to be in a happy ending. It's not angst. It's A FUCKING HAPPY ENDING!

Peace out, Laz!

812 words.