Chapter 4: A Companion In Strolling.

Warnings: Cringe/Cheesy writings and possible swear parts too.
_________________________________________

? POV:

I'm in need of assistance fighting him, of course I do! I need to take him down before anything bad happens to any AU'S and many more. He is  a threat to any and every alternative universes, I need someone to help me out here.. Wait, I can seek help from DreamTale from those two twins! Great, but who should I take? Dream seems different from his usual code where he despises his dark twin, Nightmare himself. Nightmare..? No, I'll choose Dream. He seems quite worthy being the guardian of happy and good feelings, of course I needed someone who can cheer me up and help me out in this state..

Well then, DreamTale it is then! I hope he is in the garden of daisies where he usually visits once or twice every week. DreamTale, here I come!

Y/n's POV:

I have been strolling this very garden for god knows how long. Nightmare must be looking for me at this hour, I should get going once I finish planting this last tree before I go to see my brother, it shouldn't be long.

I planted the tree's seed far away from any trees or flowers; I want this tree to be my safe haven while I'm still in this dream I can't wake up, why is everything from the past so fuzzy and blurry..? I'm not Dream or anyone. I am DREAM.. Huh?! What the. . .

Just then I spotted someone fall down the flowerbeds, they seem quite hurt.. Well yeah with the scratches on their arms and legs, poor guy.. I should aid this person up, then I should be able to help him locate his parents and whoever their guardian is!

I approached the fallen body slowly as if being careful if traps are set around here. I mean, I should still be cautious even if the person is unaware of me and this surroundings. I should be able to guide this poor guy then, I see that he is waking up.

The person groaned and turned to stand up and looked at his surroundings. He seems to have spotted me, well then I guess it's time to not be a creepy looking stranger then?

I cleared my non-existent throat and smiled. I offered him a hand which he gladly accepted, everything about him feels off, clearly. His aura seems to have brightened once I helped him up, probably because of that one excuse that I'm the guardian of positive feelings.

"Heya, you don't look like you're someone from here."

"Oh, that's correct that I'm not here."

"Oh, an outsider huh? I'm Dream, guardian of positive feelings."

"I'm Ink, pleasure to meet you Dream."

He says, reaching out for my hand and I help him up. He dusted himself to remove any remaining soils and dusts, he stares at me for a long time.

"Hey.. Uh, wanna go to my place?"

I offered him kindly, strangers shouldn't be around these kinds of places where some people will torment him. He nods at me, I took his hand led him to where the tree, our mother where she is.

WHERE SHE ONCE WAS PLACED.

_________________________________________

Hm? What has happened? Oh my DIAVOLO!

Peace out, Laz!

551 words.