Chapter 3: Such Bastards Shouldn't Exist.

Warnings: Cringe/Cheesy writings and possible swear parts.
_________________________________________

Y/n's POV:

Nightmare invited me on an early walk in the village, which I had accepted. It's lovely taking a walk once in a while, plus I haven't woken up from this reality, or dream.

I was watching the sunrise, the glowing rays of the sun shining through the fields of the grassy environment, birds chirping and the early morning fills me with determination.

Footsteps and the grass crunching can be overheard farther away, slowly coming nearby my range. My hands placed at my hips, admiring the sun one last time before turning to the sound.

The grass stopped crunching and a lot of yelling can be overheard. I decided to see what the fuss was all about, so I approached the source of the loud yelling.

"Go back where you belong monster!"

"Get away from us!"

"Freak!"

"Go to hell!"

Torments. More and more insults thrown at the poor skeleton shivering in fear, I don't like seeing people in this state. I stood shocked as more people came and gathered around and some threw pebbles at his skull.

I stood there, infuriating with anger. I had the most emotionless look that glared at the large crowd of people.. such bastards like them shouldn't exist nor be born.

"Get the fuck away from him."

I said, staring at the crowd as people tilted their heads to the source of the voice; my own voice and my sound. They seem quite shock at my outburst, and immediately all of them fled back to whatever they were doing. Planting trees, selling their products, cleaning the house and children were also terrified. They didn't dare to mess with us the whole moment, they just fled like the big scary cat found them.

I calmed down and stared at my bewildered brother, staring at me. He dusted himself and got up and limped towards me, I went close and assisted him back to the tree where we once slept.

He simply stayed quiet the whole time, taking glances at me back and forth the whole time. His injury at his leg seemed to be healed completely, just a few scratches left carved on his pure white bones.

We went back to the tree of feelings; Nim. Who described themselves as our mother and creator. I knew that because of the memories that weren't even mine, but someone else's. Who am I to judge?

Oh I should be fine, but it's all too much.

I placed the injured skeleton at the tree once again, his back facing the tree.

"Mother, Nightmare has been injured once again.."

I said, the gentle breeze flowing through making the leaves fall and sway gently as if dancing. The tree took a few minutes to respond.

"Oh my! Nightmare, are you alright?"

Mother asked. Her roots spreading across every injuries Nightmare had, poor skeleton. He must've been through hard time at this point, mother's roots emitted a light green at the injuries that completely healed every single one of the injuries left.

"Dream, can you tell me what happened?"

"The villagers happened, mother."

I responded while Nightmare relaxed his back on the tree. He sat back on the tree glancing at me and the village once more, as if doing something really really important.

Nightmare's POV:

I don't get it! Why does Dream care about me this time? He must be in a good mood, of course he is! He's only helping me out on pity. He was in a bad mood earlier. I never heard him cuss a bad word once he was a ball of sunshine before, spreading positivity, hanging out with the villagers, he wouldn't lay a hand or threaten them once! But now, it's different. It's like a math equation that's too impossible to solve.

I laid down at the tree, our mother. While hearing them talk to each other, I keep glancing at Dream and the village. What happened to him? What happened to the old Dream? Why am I suddenly missing my old brother? Perhaps I've gotten used to it?

...

No.

There's gotta be something else going on around, it's too impossible. He changes his personality that EASILY?! No, there must be a solid reason why he's acting out like this.

I should ask him later but now.. let me sleep.

I closed my droopy eyesockets, slowly going unconscious. The last thing I heard from Dream was..

"Those villagers. Bastards like them shouldn't exist nor be born in this too perfect for a world."

_________________________________________

YO! Yeah. It's me once again the creator, anyways still in my draft books Soo I will release once it reaches 10 chapters or so.

Peace out, Laz!

791 words.