Rose and Dimitri: Lissa is a BAD GIRL

Rose’s point of view:

Since I was directly working with Lissa today, I got to spend time with Dimka. He was really quiet. Unlike most kids his age. Occasionally, he went into fits and screamed something in Russian. It was scary. Lissa tried quieting him, but it didn’t work. I noticed her eyes change as she tried using compulsion on him and that was my cue to step in. I picked him up and went to sit in the rocking chair.  “Shh,” I told him. “It’s ok.”

There was a knock on the door. I stood and went to see who it was. Dimitri and Marie were there. Marie in Dimitri’s arms, fast asleep. I opened the door to him and was greeted with a kiss. I put a hand around his neck and kept him at my lips a moment longer. “Later,” he whispered to me and pulled away. “What’s wrong little man?” He was serious now.

“Daddy,” he cried and reached for Dimitri. Dimitri took him in his free arm and kissed his face. “She did it again.” He cried. Who did what again? I looked at Dimitri and was about to ask what he was talking about, but was stopped with a shake of the head. “Daddy,” Dimka cried.

I turned to Lissa. “Don’t you dare ever, ever, try to use compulsion on him again!” Dimitri turned and looked at Lissa. “I mean never again! He’s been through enough!”

“Rosie Posie!” I heard and turned around. Eddie was standing there with a smile on his face.

“EDDIE!” I screamed and ran at him. He held me close and kissed my face. “I missed you!”

“I missed you too, sis.” He was so sweet to me.

“Missed you too!” I kissed his cheek.

“I’m here to relieve you. Although we can hang out later!” I smiled and hugged him again. “Now where is my favorite little girl?”

“Uncle Eddie!” Marie shrieked and wiggled from Dimitri’s arms. Eddie grabbed at her and held her close.

Dimitri’s point of view:

It almost hurt me when Marie wasn’t in my arms, but soon my arms were filled with my Roza. It wasn’t the same, but she made me feel better. “Hello,” I greeted.

“My girl didn’t get hurt did she?” Rose asked me seriously.

“No actually, I got hurt. She gave me bruises and made my teeth go through my lip.” I told her.

“Really? Maybe a kiss will make it better.” She placed her lips teasingly close to mine, but never met mine.

“Please?” I asked.

“Please what?” She asked.

“Kiss me.” I demanded and kissed her.

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MY MOMMY?” Marie screamed and I pulled away quickly, hoping that I hadn’t just ruined what Marie and I started to develop.

“I’m sorry.” I told her and she broke out laughing.

“Whatever, go back to smooching, but if I hear any noises tonight you are dead!” I stared at the five year old in horror. Did she seriously just say that?

“CHRISTIAN!” ROSE SCREAMED!

“What? What?” He came flying into the room.

Rose had him pinned to the wall. “What the hell have you been teaching my daughter?”

“N-n-nothing,” he stuttered.

“Liar!” Marie yelled. “You told me that Mommy and Daddy were going to make weird noises when I went to bed and not to go into their room because they’d be making a baby.” She spoke angrily. I looked at her and saw the same look Rose used to give when she was angry.