Rose and Dimitri: Invite

Sorry for the wait. I had company all weekend! Literally! 2 younger cousiins slept over and then yesterday the whole family was here.

So without further wait and hoping this was worth the wait. Here is your update! I hope it lives up to expectations so be sure to comment and tell me how you feel. Also remember that this is PG-13 and I don't do sex scenes because I feel that grafic details ruin good stories. However, this will get a little intense just a warning, but nothing worth changing the rating for.

Rose’s point of view: Invite

Our dinner was quiet after the waiter change and I enjoyed my time with Dimitri. We headed back towards my place and he walked me to the door. I could tell he was content with how the night went. He was smiling, which is very un-Dimitri like and his amazing brown eyes were soft and sparkling, even though that sounds girly. “I had an amazing time tonight, my Roza.” Dimitri whispered to me while pulling me into a hug.

“I had a great time too.” I replied and held him a little tighter. He pulled back a little and leaned in towards me. My heart quickened and I felt my cheeks blush as he came a little closer. I went up on my tippy-toes and tilted my face towards his just as his lips met mine. They were soft and gentle as they caressed my lips and I felt my heart stop momentarily.

When he pulled away, I watched him pull in a breath and smile down at me. I didn’t like the space so I pulled him back to me and kissed him again. After kissing a few moments, we broke apart again. “Goodnight,” Dimitri whispered to me, pressed another light kiss to my lips, breathed deep, and started walking down the hallway, leaving me standing at the door.

Dimitri’s point of view:

Rose and I held hands throughout dinner and I quite enjoyed myself. I didn’t want the night to end, but it was getting late and I still had to take Rose home. Finally, I got myself to take her to the car and start the drive home. When we reached her place I walked her to her door and took a second or two or three, well actually a few minutes, to look at her. She was smiling brightly and her face was glowing. “I had an amazing time tonight, my Roza.” I whispered and pulled her close to my body. It would be a lie to say I didn’t like how that felt.

“I had a great time too.” She told me and held me closer. I was a little sad that she only had a ‘great’ time since I had an amazing time, but maybe I was over thinking it. I pulled back a little from the hug and looked at her face, trying to decided if her ‘great’ was a good thing or not, but I found myself looking at her in a different way. As I studied her face, I felt the overwhelming want and need to kiss her lips that had taunted me all night. I bent my head towards her and watched her cheeks redden. She moved in my arms as she went to stand on her toes just as my lips touched hers. My mind went blank as our lips moved briefly with each other.

I had to pull away before I took it too far. I couldn’t think with us kissing. I took a breath to calm myself and smiled at her. The things she did to me, if she only knew. Suddenly, Rose was kissing me. It lasted a moment before we both pulled away. “Goodnight,” I whispered to her. I needed to leave now before I invited myself in. I pressed another kiss to her lips, taking a breath, before walking away.

“Wait!” I heard and turned around to look at Roza. “Dimitri, would you like to come in?” She was holding her door open. I smiled. Without a second thought I walked up to Roza and planted a kiss on her lips. When we pulled away she offered me her hand and took me inside, closing the door behind us. She closed the distance between us again so I was up against the door and kissed me once again.

I pulled her to me so she was completely pressed up against me before picking her up and walking through the rooms, making my way to her room. She had her legs around my waist and I’m sure we were both feeling the long lost emotion between us. It couldn’t be considered lust. This was pure, unstoppable, passion building between us as we came to her room. 

By now Rose was sitting on the bed with me standing in front of her. Her fingers worked at the buttons on my shirt and I simply ran my fingers through her hair. Once she had my shirt off, I paused her hand and tilted her head up so I could see her face. “Roza are you sure?” I asked her.

“With everything in me, as long as you’ll have me.” She replied.

I smiled and bent down to kiss her. “I’ll always have you so long as you’ll be mine.” With that I moved her up on the bed so her head was on the pillow with her hair splayed across it. I placed myself over top of her, resting lightly on her body. “If you don’t mind, I’d like to take my time and worship every part of you.” She blushed again.

“As you wish, my love,” was her reply as she took my hair out of the pony tail and played with it. I started kissing her forehead, working my way down and across her face, savoring every inch of her beautiful face, especially her amazing lips. I tilted her face a little and kissed along her jaw and down the columns of her neck. I kissed under her right ear and felt her body stiffen. Ah, her spot. I kissed there a little longer and her Rose gasp before continuing.  I kissed from one shoulder to the other and then down to the top of her dress. All the while, Roza kept repeating my name like a prayer.

Once we both realized that her dress was in the way, Rose smirked. “My turn,” she whispered and pushed me onto my back, lying on top of me after removing my shirt. Personally, I didn’t think it was fair that I lost an item of clothing and she was still completely dressed, but that changed once she started devouring my face with kisses. She covered my entire face with her lips and worked down my neck. It didn’t take her long to find my spot. Rose kissed right under my right ear and my body went rigid. We had the same soft spot. That made my smile widen. Since I was without a shirt she kissed her way across my chest and took her time kissing my abs and right above my pant line.

I was breathing heavy now. “Roza, Roza,” I murmured and sighed. She sat up and I moved my hand through her hair to the zipper of her dress. Slowly, I eased the zipper down; happy I didn’t catch any skin. Laying her on her back, I shimmied the dress down her body, a little at a time until it was laying discarded on the floor and she was left in her lace undergarments.

I kissed the outline of her lace bra and the space between her breasts and then moved to kiss down the middle of her stomach. I loved her body, but I didn’t want to be a freak about it. I wanted to enjoy her and make her feel how much I adored her. I kissed her stomach and around her belly button, making her giggle, which then in turn made my heart stop.

I didn’t kiss near her panties or below them on her thighs. Instead I moved away and started kissing up the middle of her legs, stopping at mid-thigh. It was a slow, gentle process that I enjoyed because I was able to admire her without perving out.

Rose lay on the bed and with shaking hands she met my waist. Her hands went to my belt, but stopped. “Dimitri,”

“Yes, my love?” Was this the part where she told me that it was time to leave? I don’t think I could. My heart raced as I waited for her next words.

“Love me, Dimitri because heaven knows that I’m ready for us to love again.” Ah, sweet words that left her lips. She didn’t say make love to me or have sex with me. No, it was love her. She asked in true Rose way. So sweet.

“I love you, Rosemarie and I’m ready for us to love again.” I whispered to her.

“I love you too, Dimitri Belikov.” She whispered back and I bent down to kiss her and love her.

SO WHAT DID YOU THINK! I WANT LOTS OF COMMENTS! Do you think it was too much? Were you happy with what happened? Did it go just like you wished? Do you think Rose will be upset in the morning that they slep together?