What I feel

I heard keys being rattled and metal scraping giving me those horrible chills down my spine and in my teeth. I groaned and moved to my right, moving my hands about looking for a tree trunk but instead I leaned over and fell on my forehead. My eyes snapped open and were greeted with a dirty floor.

"Fuck you stupid prison." I muttered while rubbing my forehead with the palm of my hand. I heard a chuckle coming from the cell's doorway clearly amused with my clumsiness. "Yeah yeah, laugh on and make fun of me." I huffed and pushed myself off of the floor.

"You're a funny little girl Lola," Noah chuckled. I rolled my eyes and let a small smile slip onto my lips.

"Who are you calling little?" I raised my eyebrows at him causing him to mimic my gestures. Suddenly, my nose lifted and took in the aroma of food that I believed to be Lasagne.

"Oh god that smells good," I looked down into Noah's hands and noticed he was carrying a plate full of lasagne in one hand and keys to the cells in the other.

"Yupp," He said cheerfully while popping his 'p'. "It's Jane's speciality, she's great at cooking." Noah dreamed off into his own world so I rolled my eyes and took my plate and sat on the dirty floor. I picked up my fork and started to stab into my already small cut lasagne. How kind of Jane to cut my food for me, I thought.

"Who's Jane?" I asked Noah,

"She's James' mum." He smiled goofily at me. I chuckled and nodded my head understandingly.

I brought my food to my mouth and sighed as the warm, cheesy, meaty taste melted on my taste buds. "Damn this shit is good!" I moaned and sunk back into the wall. I closed my eyes and chewed on my food slowly and later on swallowing the heaven like taste of lasagne.

"That good?" I jumped and choked on my food, I felt Noah pat my back hard repeatedly. "Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you. You okay?" Noah asked with concern. I internally rolled my eyes at his stupid question.

"Does it look like I'm okay?" I choked out, "You could've warned me!" I snapped. Noah smirked and shook his head. He leaned in close to me and I stiffened, Noah had noticed my reaction which made him smirk even more. "Stop smirking... you... you smirker!"

Noah gave me a look that clearly said 'You're so stupid'. "Smirker isn't a word Lola..." I gripped my fork in my right hand,

"Shut. Up" I growled. Noah smirked again to irritate me while moving closer to me until his nose touched mine, both of us staring at eachother.

What the fuck? Is this guy really going to kiss me? He just met me this morning! 

You should tell him to back off, my wolf muttered sternly. I frowned

Why? I asked her,

I'm pretty sure you was just against him kissing you a minute ago,

I changed my mind, I smirked knowing it pissed my wolf off.

"Did you know you look cute when you're angry?" Noah whispered quietly. I didn't mind if he kissed me. I mean don't get me wrong, I know he's on the devil's side and I've only know him for a matter of a day but he's hot, period.

"I don't want to look cute... I want to look kickass to scare stupid people away" I whispered back confidently, I closed my eyes slowly waiting for him to make a move.