Who knew?

I woke to a constant throb in my head making it pound faster as I blink. I groaned and rubbed my hands over my face to get rid of any trace of sleep, and come on let’s be honest here, who can go back to sleep with a headache that feels like you’ve been trampled on by an obese elephant.

I sighed with frustration and sat on the bed that I was sleeping on… wait; hold on your horses, did I just say bed?

 I looked around to see where I was but I stopped abruptly, holding my head with my hands as the room started to spin. “For fuck sake,” I muttered. I once again looked around the room and noticed I was in the patient’s room.

Why would I be here? I thought,

I got affected too… so don’t ask me, my wolf muttered

I wasn’t asking you douche, I rolled my eyes and stuck my tongue out at her.

Real mature, she muttered before sauntering off.

I thought deeply about what had happened to me that would have caused me to end up in this white, medicine-filled smelly room, I couldn’t remember anything other than me escaping that stupid ‘dungeon’. But then it had finally struck me.

A small smile made its way to my lips as I remembered mine and James’ pinching contest before he threw me off of him and my head hitting a corner, I winced at the memory of the pain causing my head to throb further more.

Stupid son of a bitch. 

I know you are but what am I? My wolf smirked at me. I slapped my face slightly giving her a ‘are you serious?’ look,

You did not just say that, I am truly ashamed to be a part of you, I muttered dramatically.

Freak, she mumbled and snickered.

I frowned in disapproval at her and looked around for the time, it clearly wasn’t night; I looked at the open curtains that were hanging on a hook on each side letting the daylight surf through the window and hit the floor. I could see bits of dust flying in the circle of the sunlight coming from the window, it’s like they want to be in the spotlight and show off. Instantly, James came in to my mind. Jerk.

I looked to my left and saw a digital clock sitting on the side table like it owned this place with its shiny, smooth surface and the bright, red numbers flashing in my face.

Objects nowadays are bitches too.

 I rolled my eyes and noticed that it was currently half nine in the morning but the only number that had caught my attention was the number eight. I stared at the date in surprise and shock. But soon enough I had a full blown grin on my face, fist pumping the air.

Yes bitches, today is the date when I officially popped out of my hateful mother’s vagina eighteen years ago, and I am going to take my beloved soon to be husband Noah with me… ok I’m maybe a little forward but who knows, all will be well very soon.

I smiled to myself knowing I will have someone in my life forever now, since my best friend had been killed I had felt so empty and no one with me. And now, I was so surprised and confused how easily I have become to trust these people who only hurt me to begin with, it’s like I’ve know these people for my entire life and my fate has taken me here on purpose.

I slowly and cautiously got up from the bed, making sure my head wouldn’t fall off since I did hit it pretty bad. I shook it a little and noticed I couldn’t feel pain any more, perks of being a werewolf I may say proudly. I walked out of the room in those monster pyjamas that I was wearing yesterday. Walking isn’t the right term that I should be using; I was actually strutting down the corridor like a fucking boss while humming Riding Dirty to myself.