Heart's confusion

I had woken up the next day early in the morning, exercising and releasing my strained muscles. Clearing my mind of the events from the past few days. What happened between James and I? What does it mean? How do I tell Noah? The thought of him hating me crushed me inside. I didn't want that, he was too special to me.

Sighing and shaking my head, I leaned back streching my hips and stomach. As I returned back to a standing position, my eyes caught on to a radio sprawled on the floor outside the cell. I knew it was from yesterday where James had knocked down his desk; I rolled my eyes and walked towards the cell’s gate. I couldn’t just reach the radio, I needed something to pull it towards me.

Or... I could just slide through these metal poles. Grinning to myself with my creative idea, I gripped on to two poles and started to pull it away from each other to make some space for me to get through. I smiled at my handy work and had a moment of pride while feeling like hulk… okay maybe not hulk since he’s green and a male, I could be superwomen, yeah that’s more like it.

I slid through the small dent easily and ran towards the radio; I plugged it into a socket and turned it on. I was bubbling with excitement and clapping my hands repeatedly. I didn’t recognise the song that was playing on the radio but it did sound good. I turned the volume up really high and started to clear up the mess James had made.

I moved my hips in time with the music, and hummed along to the tune. I got distracted by the hype in my body and started to do my exercise again while singing along to the chorus that had surprisingly stuck in my head for the first time. My voice fitted perfectly with the music and flowed in melody.

I had noticed that I had never felt so free and relaxed in my entire life. I started to jump around and sing along, my hair freely flying around. I laughed to myself while dancing randomly until the music stopped abruptly.  I frowned at the radio and saw a finger pressed on the power button; I looked up and caught sight of Noah giving me an amused smile, my eyes shot up in surprise and embarrassment.

I walked towards him giving him a tight warm hug, taking in his freshly showered scent.

“I missed you,” I giggled, feeling even more happier than before.

“Did you just giggle? The Lola just giggled? She isn’t so bad ass hey?” Noah smirked at me while flicking my nose with his forefinger. I stared at him baffled and blushed crazily.

“You didn’t miss me?” I changed subject while feigning hurt. I looked up from my lashes making Noah gulp; he leaned into me and pressed a light kiss on my lips making me smile.

“Of course I missed you, I dreamt of you last night.” Noah winked while I frowned.

“Now that’s just plain creepy.” I pointed out at Noah who rolled his eyes and settled me down on the ground.

I remembered what had happened yesterday with me and James, how we had kissed, how I had managed to calm him down without my instincts. I looked down at my wet clothes only to be greeted with new, freshly warm clothes. I don’t remember changing? Maybe Noah changed me if he came down last night… but I slept in my wolf form right? What the heck happened?

“Is something up sweetly?” Noah asked concerned, I smiled at his name for me. I sighed soon after, I couldn’t hide the fact that me and James had kissed from Noah when we had something going on between us.

“Well I kind of need to tell you something…” I sighed once again and looked into Noah’s eyes. He smiled, encouraging me to carry on. “Well, you see when James brought me back down here… we kind of… you know.” I bit my lip and looked away from Noah with embarrassment. I heard a loud growl coming from Noah making my eyes go wide, and step away from him.