I Am His Happiness

Chicken burger or a cheese sandwich?

Chicken burger obviously, my wolf scoffed and rolled her eyes.

I thought so too, I stuck my tongue out at her childishly while unwrapping a readymade chicken burger from its package, placing it on a white, shiny plate and into the microwave. I set its timer and sat on the empty island next to the microwave to wait for my burger to heat up.

So as you must be wondering, why the hell am I sat in the kitchen when I was in the wood ten minutes ago? Well… this is going to hurt my pride and ego but… I chickened out. For multiple reasons that is:

1)      If James or Jeremy noticed I was out and joining them to fight… they would kill me.

2)      I still felt as if someone was watching me when I was running through the woods which was a little bit creepy, it was as if someone would poke my sides from behind. Not a great feeling, and I’m saying this from experience.

3)      I heard the pack were running back in my direction so I panicked and bolted back to the pack house… which was stupid since they’re not even here yet.

4)      And I was hungry anyway.

I mostly came back because of my fourth point, it was my priority no offense to the people fighting out there; it’s not like they wanted me to fight for them anyway. Assholes.

*Cough* James *Cough*¸my wolf reached over and kicked my arm while glaring at me,

Don’t be so rude to our mate Lola, it’s not very nice, I just stared at her in bewilderment.

Ouch! My arm you silly wolf! She just rolled her eyes and patted her paws where she hurt me.

Don’t be such a baby. I glowered at her while she howled at me and grinned.

“Lola?” I looked over where I heard my name, the kitchen doorway, and saw nobody there. I frowned and shrugged. Must be my mind messing with me.

DING!

I got off of the island and opened the microwave, taking out the white plate that had now turned hot. “Ouch!” I dropped the plate back in the microwave and went to look for a kitchen towel to pick up my plate. I turned around and saw one laying on the island where I was sat moments ago, I frowned. This wasn’t here when I sat there a minute ago. Once again I shrugged, less effort for me to find this anyway. I took my plate out of the microwave with the kitchen towel, I closed the microwave’s door while placing my plate on the island. I sat on a stool and drooled over the good looking burger that was sat ahead of me.

Oh this looks gooodd, my wolf chuckled and nodded her head in agreement.

I picked up my burger bringing it towards my mouth, I was about to bite on it when I heard someone whisper my name,

“Lola…” I shivered at the sound and gulped. I frowned at my burger longingly, nobody disturbs me while I’m eating. I took a big bite of my burger and sighed with satisfaction as the flavour touched my taste buds, I moaned while beginning to chew on the heavenly food.

“Oh god damnn… honestly Jacob has got to taste this when he gets back. It’s just too good for words, it’s like a bloody mouth-gasm! Oh god... Mmh” I took another bite while carrying on talking to myself like an idiot on drugs.

“I’m here Lola,” I heard the voice again, but this time my head snapped to the kitchen window. I saw a shady figure far in the woods facing towards me. I gulped feeling a little anxious.