CHAPTER ONE

"You guys will never guess what happened to me today". A blonde female with baby blue eyes was walking towards a table where her friends were seated.

"A guy asked you out". Sakura, her best friend answered without looking up when Ino slammed her purse on the table. "Yep".

The all sighed tiredly. This wasn't the first time Ino walked into the bar and announced that a guy asked her out. Infact she got a new boyfriend almost every month and it always ended even before it began.

"Isn't this like the third guy this year". Shikamaru said looking at his blonde friend. "Well this guy is different I can just tell". Ino replied taking her sit beside him.

"Yeah that's what you said about the other five guys last year". Sakura stated remembering how all those relationships ended. She didn't want her friend to go through another break down especially because she was always the one who stayed with her while she complained about men and how they're all wolves.

"You're just jealous because no guy has ever asked you out". Ino took a sip of the left over drink in front of her looking at Sakura.

"What that's not true, I've had boyfriends before I got engaged". Sakura looked away so Ino could not see true her lie. But her best friend noticed anyway, she's known Sakura since she was a kid and not that she wasn't beautiful or anything but she wasn't really the type that men would be knocking on her door just to ask for her hand in marriage which was why it was very surprising when she announced her and Sasuke were engaged.

Taking one last look at the pinkette Ino turned to Sasuke who was busy using his phone not paying attention to any of what they were saying.

"Hey Sasuke have you guys decided yet what you're going to do after the wedding". Sasuke looked up from his phone with a thoughtful look on his face.

"I thought that was a thing the bride planned with her friends". Ino placed her to palms on the table and stood up slightly so she was closer to the couple.

"Really so you guys are saying I can plan your honeymoon". Before Sakura could decline knowing how the last wedding she planned turned out Sasuke answered. "Yeah sure".

Sakura turned to look at Sasuke with wide eyes but he just shrugged it off. "Oh how cute will that be, from schoolmates to daters to wedders to parents".

"Parents?!". Sasuke looked up alarmed. "Yeah, you guys are going to have kids right. I was thinking three or maybe two".

"I don't really liked the idea of children, and besides pregnant women are the worst". "I'm right here you know". Sasuke turned to look at the blonde sittin beside him.

"Temari, have you guys congratulations". "I'm six months pregnant Sasuke I think it's too late for that". Sasuke nodded turning back to face Ino.

"I think at least one child would be enough". Sakura smiled while thinking about the fact of having a child of her own. "What if it turns out to be twins?". Temari asked looking from Ino to Sakura.

There was silence while everyone looked at the ceiling consumed in their own thoughts.

While thinking the two couples and their single friend didn't notice when two males belonging to their friend group walked in and to their table.

"What's going on". Naruto asked looking around at their faces expecting an answer. After looking around a second time Shikamaru finally answered.

"Sasuke and Sakura said they want only one child and now they're thinking of what to do if they end up having twins". Shikamaru gestured to all their faces while he explained.