CHAPTER NINE

"Hinata what plans do you have for today". Hiashi asked Hinata that morning while they were eating breakfast.

"I was thinking of visiting some friends". Hinata answered her eyes still focused on the plate in front of her.

"Great, you can take Toneri with you". "But father". Hinata spoke abruptly much to her own surprise.

"If you are to be married I think it's best you know more about each other".

Hinata sighed. It was either she took Toneri out with her or she didn't go out at all.

"Yes father".

"I can't believe your father. This was supposed to be our day off Hinata". Tenten complained after Hinata had explained to he what her father had decreed this morning.

"I know you were looking forward to this day so I couldn't say no". "I know Hinata, with or without Toneri I believe this day is going to be awesome".

"Your always so positive Tenten". Hinata smiled looking at the gleam in Tenten's eyes.

"Sorry I'm late Hinata".

Her smile faded recognizing the owner of the voice.

"It's okay Toneri". "I thought we were spending the day together, alone".

Toneri placed emphasis on alone eyeing Tenten. The brunette rolled her eyes ignoring the stare.

"Why are we doing this in my house". Sasuke asked looking around while everyone got comfortable on his couch.

"You have the largest accommodation of us all". Sai answered arranging his tools on the marble floor.

"Naruto's house is a big as mine". "Did we also forget to mention neat". Sakura said looking at Naruto from the corner of her eyes.

"Very funny you guys".

"Is any of you going to get the door". Sasuke asked looking in the direction of the door.

"Shikamaru go get it". Temari hit his shoulder urging him to stand up. "Why do I have to go".

"Shikamaru quit being lazy and go get it". Said Ino eyes still glued to her phone's screen.

The Uchiha sighed. It didn't look like any of them were standing up soon.

Naruto and Ino's phone seemed to be the most important thing to them at the moment. Sakura was assisting Sai with getting ready. Choji wasn't going to be separated from the chips he was holding. Temari would complain about them always maltreating pregnant women and Shikamaru was well Shikamaru.

"I'll get it".

"You're late you know that". "I'm sorry Sasuke, there was a change of plans on the way".

"I saw your message, it did not make me happy". Sasuke looked at the pale man behind Hinata and back at her.

"Hello I'm Tenten, nice to meet you". "You look chatty". "I had Uchiha's have really great aim, can I interest you in an archery game".

"Archery?. Sorry I'm not a big fan". "Fencing".

"Hey what's taking so long. Are you getting kidnapped or something". "Shut up Naruto".

"If it's all those cookies girls, tell them you're broke, I'm sure they'll understand".

The brunette smiled playing along. In an high pitched voice that sounded like a little girl's she said. "Don't worry mister, I'm sure you'll have some money next time".

"Just come in".

"Oh you weren't joking when you sent that text". Ino finally looked up from her phone looking behind Hinata.