CHAPTER FIVE

"Ok bye". Hinata said waving at Ino before she walked away.

Sasuke was dropping Sakura at home, Shikamaru and Temari had gone to their home. Sai had also left and she just said good bye to Ino.

Now it was just Hinata and Naruto oh and Kiba.

"I should get going see you tomorrow Hinata". Kiba waved and was about to walk away when Hinata stopped him.

"Wait, I thought you driving me home. Wasn't that the entire reason for coming".

And face your father's wrath noway. Besides I have to pick my car back at the bakery, why don't you guys just go on without me".

"I totally forgot about my dad". Kiba laughed slightly looking at her shocked face. She really did forget about him.

"See ya". Kiba waved before walking away.

"Is your dad really that scary". Naruto asked when he saw the look on her face when Kiba had mentioned dad.

"He his". She nodded. "Don't worry, I'll protect you Hinata come on". She blushed slightly but nodded and they started walking.

"So, you still live with you parents". Naruto started in an attempt to make small talk.

"My father alone and sister, mom passed away when giving birth to Hanabi".

"I see". "Do you still live with your parents Naruto". Hinata asked in an attempt to know more about him. "No"

Hinata sighed. And just like that he shut her off.

Naruto looked down to se Hinata's face downcast. Was it something he said. She didn't look sad some minutes ago.

Off course she'll be downcast. She asked him a question and he just shut her off. I mean Sasuke didn't make Sakura fall in love with him by shutting her off.

This girl might be his bride to be, she needed to know everything about him if they were going to have the perfect wedding.

"My parents died when I was still a baby".

Hinata suddenly looked up at Naruto. "Thanks for telling me that Naruto". Hinata smiled and placed her hand on the blond's back.

His opening up had earned a reassuring hand from Hinata. Naruto couldn't stop the grin that was plastered on his face after that, no matter how much of an idiot it made him look.

"Cinnamon rolls?!". Naruto said shocked that someone like Hinata had a sweet tooth.

"That's half of the reason why I work in a bakery". "Just so you can still cinnamon rolls". Naruto teased with a raised brow.

"Hey, that's rude I don't steal them I usually just eat the leftovers".

"It's still stealing if your manager doesn't approve of it". Hinata crossed her hands over her chest and pouted.

"Whatever, where do you work Naruto".

"I make buildings". "An architect?". "No, I own a building company".

Naruto replied shrugging his shoulders like it was no big deal. But it was for Hinata.

"You own a company!!". Hinata shouted surprised to say the least. Naruto nodded amused by her reaction.

"It used to be my parents. Since they didn't write a proper will everything was transfered to me when I came of age".

"I'm walking with a guy who has a company". Hinata said still in a state of shock. "Come on Hinata, you're a Hyuga you've met a lot of guys like me".
After he met Hinata Sasuke had been telling him a lot about the Hyuga clan. They were the second to the Uchiha's and very popular in Konoha. And since Hinata was the daughter of the clan leader a lot of rich brats had probably come to ask for get hand in marriage. Which is why he didn't want to tell her he was one of those rich brats.