CHAPTER THIRTEEN

"Dinner, dinner". Hinata stood by the counter looking around the kitchen tying her apron on.

Naruto had smiled accepting her stay tonight. After finishing the cleaning Naruto when ahead to take a shower and Hinata took it upon herself to make dinner as a thank you.

She walked over to the fridge to and opened it examining the contents.

Eggs, milk, meat. That was basically all. "Is this all Naruto eats". She closed the fridge and continued the hunt.

She opened one of his cabinets to find nothing but plastic cups. It looked like ramen. Sakura wasn't kidding when she said that was all he ate.

Looking around the kitchen she decided to just go for ramen. She placed two plastic cups on the table of the wooden table in his parlor placing a bottle of water in the middle.

It kinda of looked like a date. Hinata squealed before sitting on the leather sofa waiting for the blond's arrival.

Naruto came out of the shower feeling unnecessarily stressed. It was mostly because of all the cleaning up he did because if a little brat who was unfortunately his neighbor.

Changing into a casual shirts and shorts he walked out of his room.

He found Hinata holding his remote control with a serious expression on her face.

Naruto laughed slightly at how cute her face looked. He remembered when he first got the television.

The remote was annoyingly confusing and he had to do the one thing he had never done. Read the manual.

"What wrong?". Hinata frowned. "You won't understand without reading the manual".

Naruto plopped down on the beside Hinata finally noticing instant ramen on the table.

"You boiled ramen, how nice". Hinata ignored Naruto's comment still fixated on understanding the remote.

Letting out a breath he leaned over and pressed a red button the medium sized screen turned on.

"Thank you, Naruto". Hinata turned around only to discover Naruto had moved closer.

Their faces where barely inches apart. There nose tips were faintly touching. Lavender and ocean blue connected by a love unbeknownst to both parties.

Naruto breaths became heavier his heart beating loudly. Her face was simply breathtaking. She was beautiful and he had to tell her.

"Hinata". He moved closer until she felt his breath on her ear. "...you're beautiful".

The lavender eyed lady turned crimson red. For a second she thought he was going to come in contact with her lips. What would happen if they kiss. Would she have allowed him. She just didn't know.

"T-thank you". She could feel the smile that formed on his lips.

"Alright let's eat". Naruto moved back smiling brightly. He picked up the the cup and chopsticks.

"Y-yes". Hinata mimicked Naruto's action and took a chopstick full of ramen.

"Let's watch a movie". Hinata snapped out of her daze recollecting that the screen was still flashing.

"Y-yes". Naruto frowned looking at Hinata who was eating her ramen dutifully.

"What's up with you Hinata?". "Huh". She looked up from her ramen. Remembering what happened earlier she looked down immediately blushing.

"You haven't said more than one word since we started eating". "It's nothing". He frowned deeper. "Was it about what I said earlier. If it is I'm sorry".