CHAPTER SEVEN

"It's almost six, what is taking so long". Sasuke shouted the impatience evident in his voice.

"We're almost done". Sakura replied for like the tenth time that day.

They had all gathered at Naruto's house around four to get ready for the dinner and that was two hours ago and none of them were ready. None except Sasuke.

"Here". Temari handed her shoes to Shikamaru and placed both feet on his lap.

"Are you sure you want to go". Shikamaru asked while putting the shoe in the right foot.

"Yeah, why not?".

"We can just go home, make dinner watch a movie and sleep. That is very unstressful".

"You're right it is unstressful, but Naruto is really looking forward to this and we can't just bail out on him last minute".

"You're right". Shikamaru placed both her feet on the floor now with shoes on them.

"Great. Now if you'll excuse me I'm going to go flaunt this dress in Ino's face".

Temari stood up and rushed to the kitchen where Ino, Naruto and Sakura were.

"Guys I need a little help". Sai walked into the kitchen at the same time as Temari with a confused look on his face.

Sai gestured to the piece of clothing on his neck and sighed frustrated.

"I'll help". Ino walked over to Sai and started working on the tie.

"How don't you know how to tie a tie". "It's irrelevant to my everyday life. Incase you haven't noticed, I'm an artist".

"Yeah but most girls like a guy who wears suits and ties". "I see. Would you fall for me if I wore a suit everyday day".

Ino looked at the pale man in front of her and smiled. He really was persistent. "Maybe".

"Oh my God of all the times for you two to kiss".

Ino turned red and moved away from Sai to the Uchiha who was standing by the door.

"We were not going to kiss". "It did look like you were getting closer". Sakura said smiling teasingly.

"Let's just leave". Ino stomped out of the room nudging Sasuke on her way out.

"Look now you've made her mad. Ino we're sorry for ruining your moment".

"Shut up Naruto!!".

                        ----

"Okay guys here we are". Naruto said standing in front of the Hyuga compound.

"Okay this rich people are really full of themselves and like making fun of people so make sure to be on your best behavior".

"Right!!".

"This place is huge". Ino commented looking in awe around the room.

"I know, there are a lot of people here. I wonder if I can make friends with some of them, I'll go find out".

Sai left walking over to the one of the groups. "I wonder if I can get a boyfriend here. I'm going to flirt, see ya". Ino flipped her hair before walking away.

"I'm gonna go find Hinata". Naruto waved before making his exit.

"I was actually looking forward to us staying together". Sakura said looking around to find at least one of her friends.

"Yeah me too. I'm heading over to the snack table, let's see what fancy food they have". Temari linked her arm with her husband's dragging him away.

"You think they'll be okay". Sakura asked turning back to Sasuke.