CHAPTER THREE

"Wow really, they actually agreed to it". The brunette asked again still not believing everything her friend had explained.

Hinata nodded for like the fifth time today. She was currently at a cafe with her Tenten who still seemed surprised by everything that happened to Hinata two days ago.

"How nice of them, hey they won't mind if I came right". Tenten placed her hands on Hinata's with excitement written all over her face.

After a long planning they has all decided to meet at two every weekend. Sakura had also announced that she wanted to be present and weekends were her only free days.

"I don't know Tenten, Sasuke didn't seem find of the idea of inviting Kiba to the exhibition". "Psst. That's Kiba, this is me. Come on Hinata please".

"What about your Tenji". Tenji was Neji and Tenten's two years old son. It was going to be on a week day so he won't be in daycare. Neji was always busy everyday of the week. And she wasn't really sure if they had a babysitter.

"We'll drop him off at the Hyuga compound. I'm sure your father won't mind".

Hinata sighed closing her eyes. She couldn't exactly say no to her friend, but she couldn't say yes either. She wasn't sure if they would like the idea of her inviting one of her friends to the gallery without their consent.

"Come on Hinata, please".

"Why are you begging". A male voice suddenly said causing the two ladies to look up. Kiba was standing by their table with a curious look on his face. He looked from Hinata to Tenten expecting an answer.

Great. This just got harder. Hinata wanted to keep this a secret from Kiba. It didn't seem like her new friends liked it when she talked about him. The air always seemed to get tense.

"I'll think about it". Hinata replied turning to Tenten hoping Kiba won't question any further.

Unfortunately he didn't stop. "About what". Tenten turned to Kiba and placed her hand on her lips. "It's a girl's secret".

Kiba shrugged his shoulders much to Hinata's pleasure. "How are thinks going with you and Tamaki". She asked once Kiba took a seat beside her.

"It actually going really great, I never thought I'd ever love a cat lover". "See, this is cause I asked you give her a chance".

Hinata stated proudly. "Yes thank you Hinata". Kiba said in a sarcastic tone. Hinata was about to reply when her phone suddenly started ringing.

"I'll be back". She announced after checking the name written on top of the number.

Kiba looked at Hinata's retreating back and turned to the other brunette. "Who do you think was so important that she had to excuse herself for".

Tenten chuckled having a slight idea who the caller was. "Let's just say little Hina is growing up".

Kiba smiled looking at where Hinata was answering the phone call. He was supposed to be happy about what Tenten said but for some reason his chest hurts.

"Hello". "Hinata hey it's Sakura". "Good morning Sakura". "Morning. Hey are you busy today".

"Well I do have work to get to". "What time do you leave". "Around four thirty". "Great, Naruto come pick you up then".

"W-what". Hinata suddenly started blushing reasons she didn't know. "Bye". "Sakura wait-". Too late, Sakura already hung up.

Why would Sakura say that. Couldn't she have come herself. Or send someone else. Wait she did send someone else. Well a guy that didn't give her butterflies and make her blush for no reason.