Fake AH Crew

found this in my google drive from 4 years ago lmao. made a couple edits, the idea with this is that the youtube let's play group Achievement Hunter has what's called the Fake AH Crew, their crime personas in GTA V (which takes place in a city called Los Santos). I wanted to make the Fake AH Crew into slingers. this happened.

idk if i'll ever do a second part with them working with the shane gang, but i figured i'd post this since it's done

~~~~~~~~

The Lumino ore of Los Santos cavern had dimmed over an hour ago, but the enormous city was still bustling. Mechas sped down the road, billboard lights flashed. Haphazard slinging tournaments were held in dark alleys, and crowds of people formed around the doors of clubs and bars.

In one such bar sat a muscular man with orange hair, wearing a light gray shirt with darker gray armor, with a red 'V' on his bandoleer. He was seated alone in a booth along the bar's back wall, away from the main bar tables where patrons sat and yelled at slugball games (the Brutes were going far this year, it seemed). More booths lined the wall on either side of him, with men and women who didn't seem eager to make conversation with someone from Blakk Industries. They kept their drinks close and their heads down.

Nobody approached the man for ten minutes. Then twenty, and thirty. At forty-five, just when Maurice decided he wouldn't waste much more time in this scummy city, a woman approached the booth and slid into the seat across from him without hesitation.

She was stocky and muscular, with chin-length orange hair. She wore a black shirt with an island print on it- green leaves and brightly colored flowers- beneath a pale blue chestpiece. Her shorts were white and blue pinstriped, her strange outfit tied together with knee guards and black combat boots.

"Anyone sitting here?" she asked redundantly, waving at a bartender, who didn't even approach her. He just nodded and headed over to the bar to mix a drink, already knowing what she'd want.

Maurice raised an eyebrow at her. She wasn't who he needed.

"I'm waiting for someone," he replied coldly. The woman looked unfazed, smiling at the bartender when he brought her a surprisingly large mug of beer. She took a sip of her drink before sighing and leaning back in her seat.

"Yeah, I know," she said, and Maurice's eyes trailed to her bandoleer. It had a black circle pinned to it, with four green lines around the edge and a green star at the center. From there, it didn't take much thinking to piece together who she was- the islander shirt, the hair, the symbol.

"You're one of Ramsey's," he scowled. The woman laughed and tucked some of her hair behind her ear. She could have been making small talk with an old friend, not a notorious henchman of Blakk's.

"One of the originals, too," she said proudly. "I'm-"

"Jack Pattillo," Maurice interrupted. Jack smiled and crossed her arms.

"You've done your research," she acknowledged. "Now, Blakk has never had much interest in Los Santos. Only one Express track, no big depots. The most business he has here is having his men pass through every once in a while. And we've never caused them any trouble. So why are you here?"

"We had three men resign after being approached by your wildcard," Maurice said coolly. Jack laughed and shrugged. She remembered the day Ky had come back to the penthouse busting up laughing over the three messengers they'd terrified in an alley.

"Any physical trouble," Jack amended. "Ky just gave them a good scare, they were just having some fun. Not a single shot fired. And you didn't answer me. Why are you here?"

"I think you already know. I want to speak with your boss," Maurice said, unholstering his blaster and raising it at Jack. She didn't flinch, just scrunched her nose when she saw the Harmashelt growling inside the barrel. "But now I'm having second thoughts. What kind of man lets his crew members suffer because he doesn't want to show his face?"