1

This is my first story so it might not be that good.

It's a normal day at Hawkins High as always, Mike sits next to me in history class so I have to try hard everyday not to look at his beautiful brown eyes and his glorious black curly hair. The teacher is talking about whatever crap yet I'm not listening because I'm too busy thinking about him.

Yup, in this story they are still in Hawkins and never moved to California.

"Byers are you paying attention young man?" A voice I heard. I look up and it was my teacher Ms. Sands. "Yes ma'am." I had said lying knowing well that I wasn't listening at all. "Okay then, back to the lesson-" That's all I heard before I stared into space again not paying attention.

Then, the bell rung so I had awoken from my daydream and grabbed my backpack and got up to leave, but before I could escape this hell hole a voice from behind me spoke. "Hey Will!" I turned around to see who I knew who was calling my name and it was him.

"Hey Will, I just wanted to check on you because you looked a little spaced out in class." Mike had said. Why does he care? I thought the only thoughts he had was himself, el, and kissing el. I love el she's such a kind soul but it just made me die inside everytime their lips touched.

"Yeah, yeah I'm fine I was just thinking." I said. "Oh okay then bye!" Mike had said before he rushed out to leave the school.

*TIME JUMP TO WHEN WILL WAS HOME*

I was home alone just like everyday because both mom, and Jonathan were working because of how poor we were. I used to be really scared still afraid of the days of being upside down cold, alone and storming begging that I would get through it, but I soon just got used to hearing nothing but the birds tweeting outside and woodpeckers pecking on wood.

I was working on a painting for art class while listening to the tapes that Jonathan had gave me 2 days ago thinking that I might like them, truly I do, but while I was working on my painting I started to cough and it felt like something was coming from my throat.

So then, flower petals had started to come from my mouth?! I kept coughing thinking I was hallucinating. Flower petals?? How could I cough up flower petals I just don't get it?! I ran to the bathroom, kept coughing up flower petals and my throat began to hurt but then they just stopped coming. I turn on the sink splashing my face with water and  drinking the water as well trying to calm my self down.

479 WORDS IN TOTAL OF THIS CHAPTER.