7

I'm back!! Idk if anyone still cares abt this book but here we go more parts and i have some good ideas!!

WILL'S POV

Im laying in the chair about to fall asleep but I keep myself awake until a group of people walked in. It was my friends, Max, Dustin, Lucas, and Jane. They had ran up to me asking what Had happend. "Mr. Wheeler.. he-" but I was stopped by Lucas "I swear if that old man did something to him!" He said his fist held up like he was about to run to Mr. Wheeler and punch him right up.

I continued, "Mr. Wheeler he found out about me and Mike together and he beat him half to death, but i.. but.. I was too weak to help him I was such a los-" "You and mike are together?!!" Everyone said at the same time. Shit. I forgot that I didn't tell them. "Congrats!" Dustin said pulling me into a hug soon, Everyone had me in a hug.

Then the room Mike was put into opened up and everyone turned quickly as a doctor closed the door behind him clearing his throat and looking at his clipboard. "So???!" Lucas said getting impatient, but I was too getting impatient. "So, he is gonna be fine and will wake up soon but the there's some bad news.". I sat listening  hoping it's not nothing too bad to deal with.

"His jaw is broken and will need to stay in the hospital for a weeks or so, just to make sure he's healing correctly.". I was relieved it wasn't anything too bad but I can't stand weeks without Mike. I wouldn't be able to function correctly. Everyone was cheering and talking about how he's going to be fine so I just smiled a little just to show I'm not devastated about spending awhile without Mike.

MONDAY MORNING

I begged and pleaded my mom to let me stay home but she insisted I just face my fears and go to school, plus she wanted me to learn. "Off to work honey! Stay safe please." My mom said shutting the door driving off to work. Little after she left I hoped on my bike to school. I swallowed the knot in my throat. I felt like I was gonna cry as I walked in school getting books from my locker. I could hear the whispers from everyone about me.

"I heard that he where's girls clothes!" I hear clearly as 2 girls walk past me whispering. Then it all went bad. "Hey fag! Where's your boyfriend?" I hear from behind me. Troy. I can't believe that dickwad still messes with me in high school. I didn't answer him and started walking to class. "Where do you think you going?" He said yanking on my book bag causing me to fall back onto the ground.

That's when I started to cry. "Just leave me alone troy.." I said quietly. "What was that I didn't hear you willy?" He said knowing that I don't like being called that. That's when I had enough. I got up and punched  Troy. That was a big mistake.. "oh your gonna get it fag!" Troy said as his  little minion James pinned my arms to the lockers. I struggled as hard as I could but he started punching me and once he was done he punched me in the stomach causing me to fall to the ground holding my stomach.

Then Troy and James walked off going to class. I just sat there and cried until I got up and walked out the school getting on my bike.

THIS CHAPTER WAS 615 WORDS.