5

WILL'S POV STILL AND AT THE SCHOOL

I walked in the school wanting to cry because I would have to talk to Mike and everyone would be staring at me like middle school. I walked to my locker quickly grabbing my books and papers for the class I was heading to but just as soon as I closed my locker I bumped into Mike making me suddenly blush as I picked up the paper I had dropped. Everybody was at class by now.

Then as soon as I got up I tried to go past him to avoid this conversation but he held his arm out pushing me back to the spot I was at. "Will, I just need to talk to you." Mike had finally said. I just kept looking down trying to not to look up so I don't blush again. "Will, just look at me we just need to talk.".

I slowly looked up at him instantly regretting it because I was so close to Mike that I couldn't help it but stand on my toes and kiss him. Then, he kissed back and I felt real warm inside feeling relief of not hiding my love for Mike anymore and knowing he liked me back.

MIKES POV

Will pulled from the kiss with the biggest smile I had ever seen from him since he always looked so gloomy all the time at school. Then I'd finally say, "So you like me then?". "Yeah" Will said nodding and his face turning red. I smiled at his beautiful hazel eyes and I had said, "I like you back.". "What about Eleven?" Will had said.

"I guess I just liked her once but the spark went away?" I said still staring at him but this time I was staring at his lips. So I leaned my head down to his head to kiss him again, but the bell rung and a couple of students leaving the classrooms saw us and Will quickly pulled away. People started to yell and point at us and whisper about us.

Then it all turned bad and people started to yell real mean words to us and call us slurs. Will looked like he was about to cry and my heart shattered. "Go to hell you f*gs!" I heard from the crowd of students and then teachers started to push through the crowd so I grabbed Wills arm and pulled him outside of the school.

I hopped on my bike and Will hoped on too. I pedaled faster than ever just to get away from the hell hole. I wanted to cry but then Will wrapped his arms around me so he didn't fall off the bike and my heart melted and I tried to stay focused on riding the bike. Fianaly I'm at my place and I drop the bike along with Will jumping off of it then we went inside.

"Hey Mike! Is that will??" Nancy had said seeing that I was holding his hand while we went upstairs to my room. I closer the door then I looked at Will. Tears were still falling from his cute hazel eyes and he kept whipping them and sniffling so I walked up to him and hugged him tight and he hugged me back. I wanted to cry too but I just held my tears back.

As soon as we pulled from the hug he looked up at me and I looked down at him. "What are we gonna do?" Will said quietly and tears dripping from his chin. "I don't know but we will figure it out together.

THIS STORY HAD 610 WORDS