9

MIKES POV

We walked into school together hand in hand and all eyes were on us. I didn't really care but Will had looked like he seen a ghost. He was so red. Will had always didn't like attention. He was holding my hand so tight as if he was suffocating my hand. But I didn't mind. "It feels like everyone is watching us.." Will suddenly said. "It's fine, some stupid fight will happen in 2 days and they will forget we exist by then." I said trying to calm him.

Then we kissed and went off to a different class.

A HOUR LATER

I walk out to get to Will but then Jane walked infront of me. SHIT. I forgot about her. "Mike! I can't believe your dating a boy?? You choose that fag over me??" She said angrily. Now I was mad (mikeis gonna let out his inner demons😱). "Will is NOT A FAG JANE." I said clenching my fist and turning real red. "COME ON Mike you can do better than him." She said in a seductive voice, then she kissed me..

But it was too late to pull away.

WILLS POV

I walked out the classroom looking around for Mike but I wish I never did. I turned to see him kissing Jane. His EX . How could he do this to me? I'm so fucking stupid to actually believe Mike Wheeler. Actually fucking loved me. I'm so fucking stupid. I ran out the school ignoring Mike yelling out my name wiping my tears. I hopped onto my bike trying to get away from him as soon as possible.

WHEN WILL GOT HOME

I got off my bike throwing it down on the ground unlocking my house door running straight to my room to throw myself on the bed and cry. Thoughts, bad thoughts kept flowing through my head. Of course I was played, of course this whole time me thinking Mike loved me was just a practical joke. Of course he loved stupid fukcing Jane this whole time. I kept thinking and thinking until I fell asleep crying.

MIKES POV

I quickly pulled away but then Will had saw and was already running. I tried running after him and called his name out but he had already drove off on his bike. Shit. I hopped on my bike about to go after him to explain but Jane stopped my bike. "Mike where are you going you kissed me you love me" She said. "What? You kissed me. And I don't love you Jane! Look what you've done!" I said sitting on my bike getting furious. How could I love her after what she did. Will probably thinks I'm a asshole now.

"Ugh, fine but you'll regret what you said Mike Wheeler." She said stomping off. What did she mean by that?? It doesn't matter I just got to find Will.

AT WILLS HOUSE

I knocked on the door rapidly trying to get Will to answer  but he didn't answer. I mean this seems kinda like stalking but I have to explain to him. I knock on his room window seeing him sit up on his bed rubbing him eyes. "Will open the window it's me Mike!" I say hoping he will. He sticks up his middle finger at me closing his curtains. Damn, harsh. I then hear a car pull into the drive way of his house. So I turn around.

Thank goodness! It's ms. Byers. I run up to her car waving. "Hey Mike what's up?" Joyce says closing the car door getting out if the car. "Can you open the door? I think Will is asleep and I wanted to see him." I said knowing well he isn't sleeping. "Sure no problem!" She said unlocking the door with her keys. I walked in going to will's room and knocking on it. "Will please open your door!" I said.

And surprisgly he opened it. "What the fuck do you want Mike? Are you here to pull another dumb prank on me? Fake a apology just to get laughs? Just go away." He said about to close the door but I held the door. "Wha- no- just please let me explain Will." I said begging. He rolled his eyes looking up at me, "Okay explain then.". So I did, "Look, Jane kissed me. I didn't kiss her I love you. I would never do anything to hurt you. Your my boyfriend Will." (I'm sorry I don't know what he's supposed to say💀💀) Then Will pulled me into a kiss on his tippe toes.

I'm guessing he forgave me. I kissed back, butterflies fluttering all around my stomach.

NOTE: I hope this was good cause this is my first time making a story and sortr if I'm like a dry writer. I just didn't have the time to be able to write enough, school yk. Anyways thanks if your reading <3 aprieciate it a lot❤

THIS PART HAD 836 WORDS.