8

WEEKS LATER

WILLS POV

I came from school to get home and my mom was there. My eye bruised and my nose bleeding. "Oh my gosh are you okay??" I hear my mom say running up to me checking me. I didn't know she would be home early.. "so?? Are you okay??" She said again bearing for a answer. "Mom I'm fine I just fell.." I said Knowing I was lying because Troy and James beat me up today, they've been beating me up for the past 3 weeks.

God, I need Mike so bad. "You didn't just trip son I birthed you I know you didn't trip." My mom said, she knew I was lying. "Okay fine, but please don't get mad." I said knowing I'd regret saying this. "Ever since Mike's been in the hospital and hasn't been at school people bullied and beat me up because of out relationship.". Did I say too much? "Oh my gosh will, you should stick up for yourself, but do you need me to call their parents?? Call fhe school??" My mom said in worry.

"No mom, I've tried to stick up for myself they are stronger then me you wouldn't understand, and please don't call anyone I'm fine." I said walking to my room closing the door about to cry. Im such a freak. Why can't I be normal? Thoughts flooding my head and they wont go away until I cried myself to sleep.

JOYCE POV

I'm so worried about Will. I want to call the school  to stop these acts from happening but it would make everything worse. I wanted to walk in will's room and give him a big hug but I think he needs alone time. Then, I heard a knock at the door. I opened it to see Mike. My son's boyfriend, his face with scars. "Hey Mike, Fianaly out the hospital?!"
"Yeah I just got out, can I see Will??" He said in such excitement. "Sure, but he's had a rough day." I said.

"Oh, okay then" Mike said starting to enter the house. Mike had gotten so tall over the years.

MIKES POV

I walked inside the byers house going straight to Will's room. "Hey Will!!" I said trying to surprise him. But I found out he was asleep. Will is just so cute while he's asleep. But, he had a bruised eye and under his nose was dried blood.. did he have that much of a rough day? I wanted to wake him up  I wanted to know what happened but I let him sleep peacefully.

8:45 PM

I was sitting on the couch in the living room watching sports. Until I heard a voice behind me, "Mike?" Will said rubbing his eyes and quickly wiping the dried blood from under his nose. "Hey Will!" I said jumping up from the couch giving Will a big hug. "I missed you Mike." Will said starting to cry. "Hey are you okay? You look all beat up.." I decided to Fianaly say. "It.. it's nothing I tripped." He said sniffing wiping the tears from his face. "Will you can talk to me you know that right?".

I just knew he was lying. Then, he started explaining everything tearing up. Wow, I couldn't believe my ears. "I.. I'm sorry Will." I said. "Sorry for what?" Will said confused. "I'm sorry I wasn't there for you."
"Mike it's not your fault.."
"I know but I feel like it is.."
Then Will held my hand and pulled me into his room. We layed in his bed.  He had his head on my chest as I messed with his hair. Then he lifted his head looking at me.

"What will happen when we go back to school?" Will said looking up at me about to cry. "Hey, don't worry they won't bother you anymore now that I'm here for you Will." I said looking at his beautiful bruised hazel eyes. Then he leaned in kissing me holding my cheeks (FACE CHEEKS.). I held his cheeks too and we kissed for awhile until he pulled away and we soon fell asleep afterwards.

THIS PART WAS 698 WORDS.