3

I feel like you guys should get to know Mike's pov so here it is.

I had just got out of class and saw Jane so I came up to kiss her and at the corner of my eye I saw Will staring at us as if we had done something wrong? Then he starting coughing and what was weird is as he was coughing a flower petals fell from his mouth?

Was I just hallucinating or did a flower petal just came from his mouth?? I saw him run to the bathroom so I asked if he was okay concerned for him. Then, the bell rung so I head to class and I did work of course but I continued to be concerned for Will as he didn't show up in class. Then it was the end of class, where would he be?

Then I saw him with his hoodie covered over his head. I yell out his name trying to catch up to him but he ran faster and then I couldn't see him anymore because of the crowd. Then I heard a loud thud and everyone was yelling so I Fianaly got myself to push through the crowd and saw will on the ground and his forehead really messed up.

I quickly ran to him as he felt his forehead bleed and drip down his face. "Will what happened are you okay?!" I said really frightened of his forehead. But he didn't answer me he just pushed me and got up onto his bike. I tried holding his hand and pulling him back to help him even though it was kind of gay.

He just threw my hand away and begin to ride his bike. I held back my tears and just got on my bike to go home. "Mike where are you going?!" Jane had said yelling out for me but I just ignored her.

WHEN HE GOT HOME

I ran upstairs hearing nancy call for me but Ignored her slamming and locking my door and threw my backpack down in anger. Why did I hold his hand? Was I gay? No I couldn't be I was just trying to see if will was okay right? RIGHT? I didn't know anymore all I could think about is will and if he was okay.

Soon, I fell asleep from thinking to much but woke up in the middle of the night so I went down stairs but then I saw mom on the phone talking with someone. "Is he okay?" My mom said and then I automatically knew. I ran up to my mom asking her who she was talking about who she was talking to.

"Mike you scared me, I'm talking to Joyce she said that she took a sick day off of work and Will came home with his head really messed up and his voice was really scratchy, do you know what happened to him at school?" She said. "No!" I quickly responded wanting to talk to Will myself in the morning.

THIS CHAPTER HAD A TOTAL OF 516 WORDS.