it was at this moment she knew, she f***ed up

once Alex left, I panicked, realising my mistake. I didn't count on the guys to stop playing because Reggie was gone. I sighed. how was I so stupid to think they would keep playing without him? I felt sick in the stomach. if the guys found out about the deal, that would be it for the band. well, I think it already was.

"I've stuffed up, big time." I muttered. I considered going to Caleb and changing my mind, but I didn't even know where to look, and I REALY wanted to see my mum... oh god, when the guys see my mum, my secret will be out... Luke and Reggie walked back in, and I tried to act normal. Luke looked like he was about to cry. Why did I do this? I never wanted to hurt him. My thought swirled.

"Uh, we should get some sleep, well, me at least, cause you guys are-" I decided to stop talking. I sped-walked out of there, closing the door behind me. I broke into a run, into the house, where my dad was cooking.

"Hey mija, dinner is almost ready.

"I'm not hungry." I snapped, storming upstairs. I slammed my bedroom door, collapsing against it, sobbing and shaking violently. I knew I shouldn't have snapped at him. It wasn't his fault. A few moments passed and I heard my dad making his way upstairs.

"Mija, are you okay?" he asked, trying to open my door, but my body was jamming it shut. I took a deep breath, trying to steady my voice.

"y-yeah." My voice shook. That was a fail.

"It doesn't sound like it. Do you wanna talk about it?"

"No, it's too hard to explain." I managed. Before bursting into tears again.

"it's okay, what can I do to help?"

"Can you call Flynn?" I asked through my tears. My dad knew something serios was going on. I never cried like this, so I heard his footsteps fade downstairs, like a man on a mission. But instead of picking up hi phone and calling my best friend, I heard the front door open and close, and the car starting up. I stood up and walked to my window, watching my dad speed up the driveway. Flynn only lived a few doors down, so I saw him pull over, running to her house, only to come back moments later with Flynn running after him. They drove back and Flynn jumped out of the car before it came to a stop. She ran upstairs and barged into my room. She hugged me tightly, following as I collapsed back onto the floor sobbing harder than before.

"I'm here, okay? It's okay."

"No, it's not!"

"Is it about this morning, with Luke?" I trembled, shaking my head.

"No, I-I screwed up, I've killed the band."