Part 9

I poofed into the museum to meet willie.

"Hey, I greeted, looking around. "Wow, this place is busy."

"Yeah, it is." willie responded. I hear him mutter something under his breath, something like:

"I can do this."

"What?" I asked him. Willie looked at me, startled.

"Oh, uhh... talking to myself." He replied.

"You seem really on edge, are you okay?" I asked. Willie looked back to the ground.

"I, uhh... I know where Reggie is."

"What? Really?" Willie nodded. "Where? Is he okay?"

"He's at the club. Last I saw him he was okay, but its Caleb, I can't say for sure if he's still okay."

"When was that?"

"The night you came looking for him. He was in one of the wings, Caleb hid him when you arrived."

"But you said-"

"I know what I said, but Caleb was right there! I couldn't-" he looked up at me, on the verge of tears. "I couldn't tell you then."

"How did Caleb even get Reggie? Surely Julie or us would've heard him call for help."

"That's cause Julie helped Caleb. She made a deal with him."

"But what did he offer her? She would never-"

"Her mum." I nodded slowly, understanding. "But Caleb didn't give her mum to her, cause her mum crossed over, and he couldn't reach her." Willie finished.

"I need to go tell Luke." I told him. He nodded. I stood up, about to poof out, when willie grabbed my wrist.

"I just wanted to tell you. She's not all bad, she tried to go back to the club to cancel the deal, but the deals are irreversible, I knew she would accidentally make more problems, but she felt really bad."

"Thanks."

"And if you need me, just let me know."

"I will, thanks." I smiled before poofing out.