again, got no name for this one

"What the hell?" Luke ranted, after Julie left the studio. "She shouldn't be sleeping! Not while Reggie is missing!" I sighed, the voices in my head still set on blaming Julie.

"Shut up!" I growled. Luke looked at me, shocked, and almost a bit hurt.

"Not you, sorry." I apologised. "My brain keeps on suspecting Julie."

"Why?"

"I don't know, while you were gone, Julie was so calm, and the thought popped into my head. It was only this morning you broke up with her, maybe she did something to Reggie to get back at you or- "

"One," Luke began. "We were never in an official relationship, and two- "

"-I know, she loves the and too much. She would never do that. But first, she seemed completely unfazed by his disappearance, and then suddenly, she wants to go to sleep, knowing he's gone? You gotta admit that's suspicious." We both heard ray's car start and speed off, cutting our conversation short. We walked outside just in time to see him speed back, Flynn practically flying out of the car to the house. I immediately felt bad for having suspicions.

"Do you know what this means?" I muttered. Luke looked at me.

"What?"

"She acted calm around us, because she knew we would get worse if we saw her panic. She's just as stressed as us." There was a moment of silence.

"So, she is not a suspect?"

"No, she never should've been one."

"What now?"

"I guess we try to keep looking." There was another moment of silence.

"Alex," Luke began, looking over at me. To bright moonlight above us illuminated his face, which was etched in fear. "What if we don't find him? What if he crossed over or-" He choked on his words. "I can't lose either of you, I can't" I was taken aback at how open Luke was being. It was usually so hard to figure out what was hiding behind his smile most of the time...

"We can't afford to think like that, we have to believe we'll find him."