Sunday
November 27th

A few weeks had passed, I wasn't ill anymore but was still slowly recovering. Harry and I had been exclusively seeing each other now for maybe, two almost three months now. There wasn't really a label to it but we were together, we both agreed to keep things under wraps. As much as I could've probably rubbed it in everyone's face of whomever has doubted my love life, obviously, I wasn't a snob. Plus, I was one who believed that my love life wasn't really anyone's business but my own. Harry felt the same, which I respected. I was glad that we were both on the same page.

I had invited Harry over at 4:00 to my mum's studio, just to have some fun with clay. I was sitting in the studio, I had been messing around trying to figure out some new techniques to use while spinning for a good hour before there was a knock at the door. I took my foot off the pedal and I wiped my hands on the dirtied rag before I rushed to open the door. Harry stood there in an old grey t-shirt and jeans. He carried his jacket and a backpack in one arm. "Hi!" I smiled. "Hi, beautiful.." He beamed. "I'd hug you but I've got clay all over me." I looked down at my messy hands and apron. "That's why I brought a change of clean clothes for later." He set down his coat and backpack inside the door closing it behind his as he step in before he picked me up off the floor. I giggled as he kissed me.

I was still working on some newer techniques before I looked over to see Harry working on this big, beautiful one. He had it wide at the top and more narrow at the bottom. He had molded it into a shape of a heart. "Wow, you've really got the hang of it. I've been doing this for eight years and somehow you've become better at it than I am!" I said as I took my foot off of my spin pedal. "I learn from the best.." He smirked. "My mother?" I questioned. "No..you..." He spoke, I blushed as I took my foot off of my spin pedal. "Here let me show you." Harry pulled his stool behind mine as he took my hand dipping it into the small pail of water I was using as slip. He brought my hand up to the clay, lathering it as he placed his foot on the pedal. We pinched the clay, he directed me to pull the clay upward and then down slightly to create a unique shape. It looked close enough to be a heart. "Oh wow.." I was astounded by the piece that stood on the table before me. "And that's how you do it." He smiled, I was amazed at how well I pulled that off. "Maybe, you should be the one teaching classes instead!" I spoke. He chuckled shaking his head. "I rather learn from you instead, darling." He smiled. I stuck my hand in the pail before I wet the bottom of the clay. Harry then worked his arms underneath mine as he helped me give the vase-to-be a smoother texture. His hands touched mine as our fingers slightly intertwined. It felt like we were recreating that one scene from the film, Ghost, with Patrick Swayze and Demi Moore. I felt Harry pressed his lips softly to my neck. I turned my head looking at him. I brought my hand up to his chin as I slowly brought my lips to his. I pulled away seeing the clay that I had left on his face with my fingers. I smiled as he brought his hand up tapping my nose with his finger. I giggled. "You're adorable.." I scrunched my nose as I blushed.

It was a few hours later, closer to 10:00. Harry and I were lying in my bedroom as I laid my head on his arm. My parents were down the hall in their bedroom asleep. They didn't know I had invited Harry in. I had his hand in mine, intertwining our fingers. He lifted his hand to check his watch. "It's getting late.." He sat up before getting off the bed. "I should probably get going." He sighed, I sat up as I grabbed his hand as I looked up at him. "Do you have to?" I whined. "I know. I don't want to, darling. But, I've got rehearsal in the morning. I can come by after." He spoke. "I'm picking up an extra shift tomorrow.." I pouted standing up. "Could I pick you up after then?" I nodded. "I get off at noon." He leaned towards me pecking my lips. "I will see you then.." He pecked my lips again as he began to walk away. I still had a hold of his hand. "Wait." I stood up as I brought my hands to his cheeks, kissing him again. Longer than he probably anticipated. I felt his hands on my waist. He pulled his lips away. "Don't tempt me, darling." He spoke, I softly giggled. "I don't know, I just might." I spoke, kissing him again. I sat back down laying onto my bed as he was above me, he began to kiss my neck.

"Can I touch you?" He whispered, I nodded. He brought his hands down to unbutton my jeans and lowering the zipper that slightly revealed my blue panties. He sunk his hand into my undergarment touching my skin. I was delicate to his touch. I softly moaned as he kissed my neck as he continued to rub me. Remembering my parents were in the house, I had to keep quiet. I felt my core tightening. This was a new feeling. "Harry..I think I.." I whispered. "Just let go, darling.." He whispered in my ear, I choked out a breath as I felt my body release. I felt his hand slowly pull away from me. He lifted his head as his face was just a few inches from mine. "Was that okay for you, darling." He asked, I quietly nodded. "It was..that was just, my first. You know?" I admitted it, he had to slight look of guilt spread on his face. "But, it was good Harry. I promise." I reassured him. "Alright, I just wanted to make sure you were okay." He spoke. "I'm okay.." I nodded, I brought my hand up to his cheek before placing a soft kiss on his lips. He pulled away smiling as he got up. "Do you have a cloth?" He asked. "In the loo. Should be the middle shelf in the closet." I told him. He walked out of my bedroom before I heard the sink running for a moment. Harry walked back into the room holding a dampened cloth in his hands and a dry towel hanging from his arm. "Mind if I clean up?" He offers. "You don't have to.." I told him. "I want to.." He spoke, I nodded. Harry set the bigger, dry towel onto the bed before gripped onto the sides of jeans including my underwear slowly pulling them down to my ankles. He then taking the warm, wet cloth gently pressing it against my tender skin. I flinched slightly as I felt sensitive to the touch. He had gently cleaned me of my effect. He tossed the cloth into my hamper, handing me the dry towel to put over my lap. Harry then turned around looking at my dresser. "Where you keep your garments, darling?" He asked. "Top drawer on the right." I replied. He pulled the drawer open grabbing me a fresh pair of panties. "And your pajamas?" He asked. "Bottom drawer." I told him. He handed me both the new set of garments and nightwear. "Thank you." I softly smiled. 

Harry was a gentleman who turned around while I changed. "You can turn back around now.." I told him. "Are you sure you're okay, darling?" He asked again. "Of course, I'm alright." I told him, he kissed my forehead. I walked him to the front door to say goodnight. "I will see you tomorrow, okay?" He said, I nodded. "Okay.." I softly smiled. Harry wrapped his arms around me before he gently kissed me one last time. "Goodnight, Dove.." He smiled. "Goodnight Harry."