Monday
     December 12th

I had made my accounts private and limited going out but I never really went out anyway unless it was to go in for my shift, run occasional errands for my parents, or to see Harry.

Harry had left on the 30th to perform a few of his shows in Los Angeles and visit some friends in the states for two weeks. I'll be honest, I was a little sad going back to the lonely life I had for a bit, you know—not seeing him. I hadn't really talked to him either, I didn't want to bother him while he was working and catching up. But, of course he wasn't going to be forever. I knew he'd be back. At least I had hoped.

2 Weeks Ago

Harry had trusted me to drive his car to the airport, to drop him, Sarah and Mitch off. I may just have a bicycle for transportation but that didn't mean I didn't have my driver's license. I was sitting in the car at the terminal as Mitch had pulled out his luggage. "So, you guys have everything?"  I asked him. "I believe so. I will see you in two weeks, okay?" Harry spoke. "See you in two weeks.." I replied. He placed his hand underneath my chin. "Bye, darling.." He spoke quickly pressing his lips to mine. He gently pinched my chin. I softly giggled. "Bye.." I spoke before he closed the door as Mitch closed the trunk.

Present Day

The last two weeks had been long and a bit rocky. From having to pick up double shifts and more single shifts, to dealing with rude customers and also daily arguments with my parents. What's new?

Today, was Monday as I was going about my first day off of three for the week. Harry had given me his key to water his plants, so I had gone over to his complex to water a few ferns, a succulent and what I believe to be a ficus? I was watering the ficus plant Harry had kept in his bedroom when I heard the door creak from the front room.  I paused, "Hello?" I called out, anxiously. There was no answer. I was nervous as I quietly made my way down the hall scared to see what or who was possibly in the living room. I reached the end of the hallway and I slightly jumped as I saw Harry setting down his bags with as held a bouquet of poinsettias. I sighed of relief as I brought my hand to my chest. "Bleedin' Christ, Harry.." I spoke. "Hi, beautiful.." He smiled. "I thought you weren't coming home until Thursday?" I asked. "I wanted to come home a little early and surprise you." I smiled as I walked over to him with open arms. "I didn't mean to scare you I'm sorry, Dove." He apologized as he wrapped his arms around me. I pulled my head away and softly smiled. "It's okay. I missed you.." I admitted. He smiled setting down the bouquet onto the table as he picked me up off the floor. I giggled wrapping my arms around his neck and my legs around his torso. He softly chuckled. "I missed you too, baby.." Baby. I smiled before I pressed my lips to his. I missed his lips. They were soft but slightly chapped. He set me back down onto my feet. "So..how was your trip?" I asked him. "It was good. I got you something." He spoke. "I saw they're beautiful.." I smiled. "No, no. I got you something else too." Harry chuckled as he pulled out a tiny gift bag from his coat pocket and handed it to me. "What's this?" I asked. "I thought I'd get you a little souvenir." He said. I opened the bag to a miniature snow globe of Downtown Los Angeles. "Oh my gosh.." I spoke. I figured he saw my small collection of three I kept in my room. "You like it?" He asked. "I love it! Thank you!" I said hugging him. "You're welcome..I'm glad you do." He smiled. I put the snow globe back into the bag and gently set it onto the side door table before I took his hand. "C'mere. Tell me about your shows. How'd
everything go? I wanna hear all about it." I said pulling him over to the couch. "Well, I managed to rip my pants, twice. But, they went really well. It's always a blast when I perform. I think what would've made my trip if you had been there though." He spoke. "Oh really? You'll have to bring me next time.." I told him. "Maybe I will." He smirked. I climbed onto his lap straddling his waist. Harry had his hands on my hips. I brought my hands to his neck before pressing my lips to his.

I felt my phone vibrate in my back pocket a few times but ignore it. "Hold on.." I spoke as I lifted my crewneck off of me I was getting sweaty before I continued to kiss him. I could feel myself  form between my legs as he slowly kissed my neck while his boner grow in his pants beneath me. My phone began to rang. "No!!" I whined before getting off of Harry's lap. I sighed reaching for my phone to see my mother was calling. "Hello?" I answered. "Matilda, where are you? I need your help. I need you to run a few errands to the shops and to pick up your father's suit and my dress from the dry-cleaners. I will just send you a list." She spoke. I scoffed under my breath. "What was that, Matilda?" She asked. "Nothing, I'll get on it.." I rolled my eyes before hanging up the phone as I got up off of Harry's lap to find my jumper.

"Where is it?" I muttered. Harry began to whistle. I turned around to face him looking up at the ceiling and everywhere else.
"Harry.. did you take my jumper? I really have to go." He sighed. "Fine." He spoke as he reached behind the couch to grab my jumper. My phone dinged.

Mother

1. To-Do:
• Tesco's
- Cheese
- Bread Biscuits
- Milk
- Vinegar
- Wine
- Sour Cream
- Apples
- Basil
- Tomatoes
- Ice
- Peanuts

• Returnables
   - cans
   - bottles
   - plastics

2. Hank's Dry Cleaning
- Suit and Dress under JL Burgoyne

3. Posts
- Add stamps and drop off Holiday Cards,
      sealed and addressed on kitchen counter

4. Pick Up Take Out from Julian's
   - 2 orders of Spaghetti Carbonara
   - 1 order of Calamari Friti
   - A Margarita Pizza

5. Chemist
    - JL (Albuterol)
    - BB (Norvasc)
    - MB (Xanax)

I sighed, "How did I turn into Cinderella?" I rolled my eyes, Harry chuckled. "Not funny, Harry.." I said. "Sorry, darling." He apologized "It's okay. Could I ask you a favor?" I inquired. "Anything." He replied. "I know you just got back, but would you be able to come with me and help me get these errands done?" I asked. "Of course, darling." He replied, I smiled.

We were able to get all the errands taken care of within about two, three hours. But I was so tired, trying to do everything fast-paced. After mailing out the postage, Harry and I stood outside the post office. I was leaned up against the wall, "Are you alright, Dove?" Harry asked. "I'm just glad we're done." I replied. "Would you like me to take you home or do you want to come back to my place." He stepped in front of me as he moved my hair out of my face. "I wanna go back to your place.." I smiled, he smiled back before he peck my lips.

We arrived back at Harry's and we went upstairs. We entered his unit before wrapped his arm around my waist as he lead me to the bedroom. He closed the door as he began to kiss me before I sat down on top of the bed. He then began to hover over me. "Harry!" I giggled. "Why don't we finish what we started earlier?" He began to kiss my neck. I softly moaned. "As much as I would really love to, hun, but running around errand after errand. I'm just so tired. Could we just lay here?" I asked. He pulled away and nodded. "I'm sorry.." You apologized. "No, it's okay. Don't worry about it. I honestly think your idea is better." He spoke.

Harry had lifted the duvet and pulled it over top of us, I rested my head against his chest as he wrapped his arms around me. "Comfortable?" Harry asked. "Very.." I hummed, Harry chuckled. "I missed you.." I mumbled. "I missed you too, darling...a lot actually." He spoke as he ran my fingers through my hair. "Mm..I love when you do that." I mumbled. He softly hummed. It wasn't long before I fell asleep.