Monday,
     November 28th

I looked up at the clock to see that it was 5 minutes to 12:00. My shift was coming to an end. I looked out the window to see Harry's car pull up out front of the diner. Right on time. I smiled in excitement as I collected my bag, saying my goodbyes to the Birdie and my other co-workers, Sofia and Angie before clocking out. I ran out front to his car. I rushed to the passenger door getting in. He chuckled, "Hi, beautiful.." He smiled. I greeted him with a long kiss. I could feel his smile through the kiss. He hummed before pulling away. "What's that for, darling?" He asked.  "Just 'cause.." I smiled. "I'm happy to see you." I told him, he smiled. "Well, I'm happy to see you too, darling." He pecked my lips once more. "Are you hungry? Have you eaten?" He asked, I shook my head. "M-m, this morning has been a rush. I didn't really have time." I replied. "I could go for one of the coffee shop's sandwiches right now, if that's alright with you?" He spoke. "Sounds good to me." I replied. Harry then pulled away to head into town for the coffee shop.

We pulled up to the coffee shop and I noticed a group of people walking around with cameras and a few young girls holding up their phones. "Um..Harry?" He looked over and saw as he made eye contact with one. "Shit.." He muttered. "Open the glove box, there should be two pairs of sunglasses." I handed him a pair and put one pair on me. "Get ready to move quickly." He told me as we got out of the car as they approached us shouting.

"Harry, who's your friend?
"Is this your new girlfriend?"
"Who is she?"
"Harry!" "Harry!" "Harry!"

I was beginning to feel overwhelmed and didn't appreciate having cameras up in my face. I gripped onto Harry's hand as I felt someone's large hand on my lower back. "Hey, please don't touch me.." I spoke. "Hey!" Harry boomed slightly. Everyone had backed up, but continued to take photos and record. We walked into the coffee shop as we were greeted by April who locked the door behind us. "Oh, those awful paps. Get a proper job!" April scoffed before flipping the door sign from opened to closed and rolled down the shades. "Are you two, alright?" She asked. "I'm okay, yea. Are you okay, Dove?" Harry asked me, I sighed. "I'm fine.." I spoke meekly, I was still overwhelmed. "Is there anything I could get for you both?" April asked. Harry had ordered us some peppermint tea as well as some sandwiches.

Harry lead me to the back corner of the shop, in private and we sat down. I was still a little shaken up. "I'm sorry about them, darling. Someone must've tipped them off." He apologized. "It's okay, I just wasn't really expecting it." I spoke playing with my fingers. "I probably should've warned you." He spoke. "It's okay.." I mumbled. Harry reached for my hand caressing it with his thumb. "Are you sure you're okay?" He asked. I looked up him. "Yes, I'm fine. I'm okay. Don't worry about me." I told him, he nodded.

April had brought us our tea and sandwiches, thanking her before I began to eat mine as he ate his. It was quiet between the two of us. It felt like an uncomfortable silence, I wasn't sure. It just felt awkward, I was in my own thoughts still trying to process the previous surroundings. I quietly anxious, my leg began to faintly bounce. I could feel myself zoning out as I stared blankly at the floor. I heard a muffled, distorted voice before everything went back to the normal and I heard my name, "Dove!" I recouped to reality as I met Harry's concerned eyes. "Hm?" I answered. "Are you alright, darling?" He asked, I could hear a bit of worry in his tone. I nodded. "Yea, no. I'll be fine." I spoke, I was still a bit spaced and antsy. "Would you like me to take you home?" He asked. I felt a bit guilty and as much as I would rather be anywhere but home, it sounded a lot better than being here and being overcrowded by photographers and fans as well as being stalked. I nodded before he got up to get to-gos for our food.

The car ride home was quiet beside the music that played on the radio, I looked out the window until we arrived out front of my parents' house. "Here we are.." Harry spoke, I sighed. I was quiet as I looked down and pulled at my fingers. "I just.." I mumbled. "What was that, darling?" He asked. "Would it be okay if we kept things on a lower profile, just so I give myself a bit more time to process things before we continue things further, you know?" I asked. "Of course. That's fine, love.." He replied. I don't know if it was just me overthinking but a part of me had thought I'd hurt his feelings. "It doesn't mean that I don't want to see you anymore, because I do. I'm just new to this.." I told him, he softly smiled as he nodded. "I'm sorry, Harry.." I apologized. "Hey, you don't have to apologize. It's okay, darling. I understand." He said. "Really?" I asked. "Yes. Please don't sweat it, darling. If you want to keep things low, then we can do that. Whatever you're comfortable with. I know being new to the spotlight is stressful, so please don't worry about it." He reassured me. I nodded. "Okay." He leaned over pressing his lips to my forehead. "I will see you soon then?" He asked. I nodded again. I softly smiled as I unbuckled my seatbelt. I paused before I looked out the window front and back before I looked back at Harry and I pressed my lips to his. "See you soon.." I softly smiled for a moment before I got out of the car. He waved his hand before driving down the road.

I was sat in my bedroom for not even five minutes before I noticed my phone had been going off. Buzz. Buzz. Buzz. What the hell could that possibly? I hadn't really checked my phone all day since I was working and wanted to focus on spending time with Harry. I pulled my phone from my pocket and saw that my instagrams notifications were all over the place. I unlocked my phone to a lot of comments and tags on photos and videos that were posted from the coffee shop. Crap, they've found me. I read the caption of the post followed by the collection of photo attachments.

Harry Styles spotted with a girl to get coffee!!

I sighed before I continued to the comments and read:

Who is she?

Oh my gosh!

Harry has a new girlfriend?

I moved back to my notifications to see comments on my posts. Some were sweet but I couldn't help but notice the others were not so kind:

You're not even pretty!

Really Harry? Do better.

🤮🤮🤮

Not the type of person I'd see Harry going out with but good for you I guess 😒

Ugly

Did he really think looks aren't everything? Wow..

There were a lot more but I couldn't bring myself to read them without my heart breaking. I didn't even notice the wetness of the tears that were on my cheeks until I realized my eyes began to burn and my vision grew blurry. I was about to turn off my phone before I received a text.

Harry 🤍

You alright darling?

Can I come over?
I need to talk to you about something..

Of course.
I'll come downstairs to let you in.
Text me when you get here.

I arrived outside Harry's complex texting to let him know of my arrival.

Here

Coming down now

I took a deep breath as I waited for Harry to come downstairs before I saw him walking behind the glass door inside. "Hey- what's wrong?" He asked. I pulled my phone from my back pocket unlocking it to show him the messages and the comments I had received. "Have you seen this?" I asked, he sighed. "Let's go upstairs and talk.." He said.

Harry lead me up to his unit as we walked in. "So.." I spoke. He sighed again. "Sometimes you just have to ignore them, darling.." He said. "It's not that easy to just ignore, Harry. I mean for you it might be because you've been doing it for so long. But for me? This is all fresh, I'm still brand new to this. I didn't sign up for this. I grew up going to school being mocked and bullied, threatened. Basically being hated most of my life. All the belittling bullshit. I can't.. I just can't deal with anymore people hating me.." I said fighting back my tears. "I know, Dove.." He sighed as he walked over to the couch and sat down. "Come sit.." He patted the spot next to him. I walked over to sit next to him. "Look, I'm sorry. I didn't mean it like that." He moved one of my framed pieces out of my face. "I know this isn't easy or what you've signed up for. I know and I'm sorry I've got you into this mess." He apologized. "It's fine.." I muttered. "No, it's not fine. I'm sorry, Dove. I really am." He spoke, I scooted myself forward as I laid my head in his lap. "Are you okay?" He asked. "This is just..a lot.." I choked up. "I know, darling..I know.." He said. My lip quivered before a tear fell down the side of my cheek. I put my hands over my face as I silently sobbed. I could hear him sighed before I felt him wipe my tear and moved the hairs that were stuck to my forehead. "It's gonna be okay. We are gonna set things straight and manage your account. Okay?" I sniffled as I could feel my nose beginning to run. I rubbed my nose with my hand. "Wow..you've got a lot of snot, darling." He said reaching for the box of tissues handing me one. I laughed before it turned back into another ugly sob. "Oh, Dove.." He pushed my hair behind my ear.