Sunday
    January 1st

I woke up with a slight headache as the sun shined in through the bedroom window. I gently turned my body around to face Harry as he began to stir. His eyes slightly fluttered opened before he smirked. "Good morning, darling.." His raspy voice spoke. "Morning.." I smiled before he kissed me, I felt the kiss become more heated as he hovered me with his hand on my waist. He bunched up the bottom of the jumper giving him access to the waist band of my panties as he tugged on them. "Harry.." I spoke. He hummed as he began to kiss my neck as I softly moaned. "Can I try something on you?" He asked, "Your mum is in the next bedroom." I whispered. "Then you'll just have keep quiet, love." He said as he trailed down my body as pulled me to the edge of the bed. "Baby.." I giggled, he kissed my tummy before he pressed his lips softly to my inner thigh. He then pulled my panties down my thighs tossing them off to the side. I bit down my lip as he spread my legs. I felt his mouth kiss my sensitive skin as I arched my back slightly. I reached my hand down running my fingers through his hair. He hummed against me, I squirmed as I was in attempt to not moan loudly. I slightly pulled myself away before he pulled me closer to his face. He held my waist down as my breathing was heavy. I whimpered. I brought the sleeve up the jumper up to my mouth biting down on it as I reached my climax.

Harry got off the bed before he walked into the loo. I came down from my high as my chest heaved as he walked back into the bedroom. "Fuck sake Harry..you know how to kick off a new year." He chuckled. "Well now that you've had your breakfast, can I have mine?" I asked. "Well, alright then." He got up on his knees as he jokingly untied his flannels. "No, you ding-dong." I giggled as I whacked him with the pillow behind me . "I'm kidding, I'm kidding. C'mere." He chuckled before I scoot myself to the edge of the bed as he cleaned off my effect with the wet cloth. Harry was so sweet with his aftercare treatment. Something about just made me feel—cared for. Even though I was in a position where I was vulnerable, he was sweet and gently. He finished before he looked up at me, my lip began to curl into a small smile. "What?" He asked. "Nothing.." I said. "You're wondering why I do it, aren't you?" I paused before nodding. "Well, I guess I always believed that in a healthy relationship, aftercare helps create that feeling of closeness and intimacy. I think of it as a way of making the other person feel like they're being taken care of and appreciated." He explained. "Well, I do. Thank you.." I softly smiled. "I'm happy to." He smiled. He got up to throw the cloth into his hamper in the bathroom. "Okay, darling. What would you like for breakfast?" He asked. "I could do cereal." I told him. "Alright then, c'mon." He said. I got out of bed before my legs gave out and I fell to the floor. "Oh my god! Are you okay?" He asked. "Yea, my legs were a little weak is all." He snorted, "Sorry, love." Harry came over helping me off the floor. I picked up my panties and put them on before walking out into the kitchen in the oversized jumper to be greeted by Anne.
"Well, morning you two." She chimed.
"Morning." I spoke. "Morning, Mumma." Harry pecked her cheek. "Are Gem and Michal still asleep?" Harry asked. "They went for a walk this morning. I felt Harry draw his hand across my lower back before he made his way to the cabinet. "I'm making some pancakes if you guys want any." Anne said. "Is that alright with you, darling." Harry asked me. I nodded as I sat down on the stool at the counter.

We were eating our breakfast when Anne began to spark a conversation. "Any plans for you two today?" She asked. "Well, I have a shift at 1:00 so I should be getting ready to go soon. I'm going to go get dressed." I said finishing up my plate, I began to walk towards the dishwasher before Harry stopped me. "I've got it, darling. Go get dressed and I'll take you home." I nodded before he took my plate.

I was getting dressed when I overheard Harry and his mum having a conversation. "She's a quiet one." Anne's voice spoke. "She's a little shy, yea. But she's sweet." I heard Harry say. "She seems like a very nice girl. Do you like her, sweetheart?" She asked. "I like her a lot. She's sweet, she's caring. She's perfect, mum. I think I'm gonna marry that girl one day." I heard him from behind the door. I smiled before I opened the door. "You ready, darling.." I nodded. "Yea." "Wait, before you go. Would you like a bagel for the road?" She asked. "Sure." I said. "Do you have cinnamon raisin?" I asked her, Cinnamon Raisin was my favorite. "I do!" She replied. "There you go, sweetheart." Anne handed me a split bagel in a napkin. "Thank you, Anne and thank you so much for having me." I hugged her, her embrace was warm and motherly. It felt nice. "Oh you're so welcome, sweet girl. Come back any time." She smiled. "I will." I replied. Harry said his goodbyes and asked to say goodbye to Gemma, Michal, and Darren. Harry and I walked out to the car to head out. I buckled in my seatbelt as Harry buckled his. "Alright, let's get you home." He said before he pulled down the road for our half hour drive home.