artist of the month (requested)

"Someone's excited about something," Chaeryeong giggled as you pulled her behind you as you both hurried down the hall to your shared bedroom.

"I have something to show you!" You said as you entered the bedroom. "Sit down."

"Okay, darling." She grinned as she sat down on the foot of the bed. "What is it that you want to show me? Can I have a hint?"

You shook your head and fixed your hair before you kissed her lips softly.

"Nope. I worked hard at this. I've been practicing my butt off to get it perfect and I finally did it. So no spoilers allowed."

She pouted a little but that turned into a smile as you kissed her temple softly.

She admired how amazing you looked as you prepared to show her what you'd been working on.

You're in a pair of sweats and one of her shirts and you look so irresistible to her that she can't help but sink her teeth into her lip as she watched you move across the room.

With a big bedroom comes a lot of space so you made sure while you were practicing that you'd have enough room to do this, otherwise you would've had to see if Chaeryeong could stay in practice later so you could've done it there.

But since everything worked out and everything was set up, you took your place.

Through the speakers in your bedroom, Chaeryeong heard cry for me start to play.

The same song she did for her artist of the month performance not too long ago.

After a few seconds, it clicked.

You were dancing to the song and it was just like hers.

You were doing her artist of the month performance and you were nailing every move.

She knows these moves like the back of her hand since she did them too.

She knows how hard you must've worked on practicing it to make no mistakes.

Your performance was flawless and she watched the whole time with a proud look in her eyes and a smile on her face.

The song came to an end and as Chaeryeong applauded and cheered loudly and proudly, you took a bow and giggled while doing so.

"So? Did you like it? Did I do good?"

"Baby," She smiled as she pulled you into her arms and onto her lap. "You did an amazing job! Seriously, that was flawless. You made no mistakes. I'm so proud of you!"

"Thank you! I worked so hard on it, so I'm happy that I did well!"

"You did so well, baby." She said as she brushed a strand of hair behind your ear. "But what made you want to learn it?"

"You." You said as you started to brush your fingers across her arms. "I know how important it is to you and, call me biased, but that's my favorite artist of the month performance so I wanted to learn it for you."

"That's so sweet." She said, feeling a tug at her heart. "That means a lot to me, darling. I can't even start to express it to you. Thank you."

You shared a sweet kiss before you looked into her eyes and smirked, like you had something up your sleeve to share with her.

"I'm planning on learning another dance soon."

"What do you have in mind?" She asked curiously.

"I'm thinking either loco or icy."

"Can I help teach you this one?" She asked as she put her lips on yours.

"I'd like that a lot."

"How did I ever get so lucky?" She asked as she kissed you again. "I'm so in love with you."

"I ask myself the same thing about you every day. I'm the lucky one, Chaeryeong. Trust me, baby." You said. "I'm even more in love with you."

She pulled you closer, lips meeting yours as you shared a lot of sweet and romantic kisses.