she accidentally deletes your work file (requested)

"I'll be right back, darling." You told Chaeryeong before softly kissing her cheek and getting up from the bed.

She watched you leave the room before she grabbed your laptop from across the bed and brought it onto her lap.

She admires you for how hard you work and your job is so different from hers that sometimes, she wonders what you do and how you manage to do it all.

She was very intrigued by your work and she wanted to read what you were working on.

She looked over the screen with curious eyes, which quickly turned into fascination as she was amazed by what you were working on.

She was about to set it back down where it was when she heard your footsteps on the stairs, but as she did so, her fingers accidentally hit a couple of buttons on your laptop and she watched in horror as everything on your screen disappeared.

"Oh, no." She said aloud as she began to bite her lip in nervousness.

She quickly set it back down and closed it before grabbing her phone and scooting back against the pillows, trying to act as if she hadn't done anything but that the entire time you were gone.

But as you reached the bedroom sipping on some water, you were quick to notice that your laptop was no longer open.

"Did you close my computer?"

"Hm? What?" She asked as she gazed at you as if she had no idea what you were talking about.

You set your glass of water  on the nightstand before opening your laptop back up and you gasped as soon as you saw the blank screen.

"Chaeryeong, what happened?"

"I don't know." She said as she set her phone down.

"Chaeryeong, it wasn't like this when I left. I know you did something to it. What happened?"

"It was an accident, I swear." She said. "I was just seeing what you were working on and then I hit a couple of buttons and it disappeared."

"Oh, my god." You said as you buried your head in your hands. "How could you do that? It was very important!"

"I'm so sorry."

"I've spent days working on this and it's due tomorrow. What am I going to do?" You asked as you ran your fingers through your hair stressfully.  "I'm so screwed."

"Well, maybe it isn't that bad. Maybe you can redo it."

"I wouldn't have to redo it if it weren't for you!" You snapped and Chaeryeong hung her head in sadness.

She felt so guilty about accidentally deleting your work.

It had all been one big mistake and she knew she was the only one to blame.

"I'm sorry." She quietly spoke. "I didn't mean to."

"It's just so important and now,  it's gone." You said as you let out a heavy sigh.

You looked over at your girlfriend, who felt horrible about what she had done.

"I'm not mad at you."

"You sure seem as though you are."

"No, I'm not." You said as you pulled her into your arms. "I'm sorry. I'm just stressed about this and now I have to redo it."

"And it's all my fault."

"It's okay." You said as you rubbed her back. "It was only an accident."

"I truly am sorry, baby." She said as she looked at you with her sad brown eyes.

"I forgive you." You said as you kissed her head. "I just have a lot of work to do."

"Do you want me to leave and give you some space?"

"No. I want you to stay here with me and keep me company as I work on this." You said and watched her smile brightly.

"Okay." She said before kissing your lips.

She sat back on her side of the bed and let you get back to work, watching you in amazement.

She was just happy that you weren't upset with her.

And she'd be making this all up to you for sure.