she tickles you (requested)

"Hey, darling." Chaeryeong greeted you when you walked through the door. "How was your day today?"

You wordlessly shrugged your shoulders and the smile that had been on Chaeryeong's face dropped.

"Not good?"

"No. It was rough." You said.

Chaeryeong frowned and then got out of bed before walking over to you.

"Come here, my girl."

You sighed contentedly as she pulled you into her arms.

It felt so nice to be home with her after such a long and exhausting day.

However, your stresses were lingering and she could tell.

"You're home now, my love. You've got nothing to worry about." She said as she caressed your cheek softly. "Smile for me."

"Can't." You said.

"You can. Come on, smile for me. Give me that pretty smile."

You shook your head so she rolled her eyes at you before cracking a smile at you and leading you to the bed.

She had you lay down, not daring to tell you what she was going to do.

She hovered over you and sank her teeth into her lip to hold back a grin before she put her hands on your sides and started to tickle you.

"No, Chaeryeong!" You protested as she tickled the most sensitive spots on your sides. "Quit it!"

"Nope." She said. "Not until you cheer up."

You giggled as she continued to tickle you and the sound made her heart flutter.

"Chaeryeong," You laughed through your tears and stomach ache.

She stopped tickling your sides, only to grab ahold of your left foot, which you're also ticklish on.

"No, babe, please," You paused, watching a smirk appear on her lips. "Don't!"

She began to tickle your foot, brushing her fingers over your sock-covered skin.

Your laughter filled the room once more and it brought her so much joy, as did the smile on your face that lingered there even when she quit tickling you.

"There's that pretty smile." She said as she put her forehead on yours. "I love you so much."

"I love you too." You said as you put your arms around her neck. "Thank you for cheering me up."

"I'd do anything for you, baby." She said before booping your nose. "I'm sorry you had a rough day but I've got you now. So cheer up."

"Okay."

"Otherwise, I'll have to tickle you again!" She warned as she put her hands on your sides again.

"No!" You laughed before she kissed you.

She was just happy to see you happy now.

It's all that matters to her.