finding out that she was your bias (requested)

"It is just so lovely to finally meet you, Chaeryeong!" Your mom politely smiled at your girlfriend from across the table.

"It's nice to finally meet you too." Chaeryeong said in response as she ate her food.

Tonight, Chaeryeong is meeting your parents, and everything seems to be going well so far.

They seem to adore her almost as much as you do and it means the world to you to see them getting along so well.

"You know, when Y/N told me you two were dating, I just couldn't believe it." Your mom spoke.

"Why's that?" Chaeryeong curiously asked.

"You don't know?" Your dad asked her.

"Mom, dad, please don't." You pleaded because you knew where this was going.

But your parents didn't listen.

"Know what?"

"Well, she's a huge fan of your group and you were always her favorite!" Your mom said.

You buried your head in your hands in embarrassment.

"Her whole room was decorated in ITZY stuff, especially you. She always freaked out when she pulled your photocard! And she begged us to buy her shirts of you too. With her own money, she'd buy posters and photocards of you. She loved you long before you met." Your dad said.

"Is that so?" Chaeryeong grinned as she looked at you. "So I was your bias?"

"Absolutely." Your parents spoke in unison.

"Aww, baby," She smiled as she leaned over and pulled you in for a hug.

"She just adored you. So when she told us she had a girlfriend and we asked her what her name was and we heard yours, we almost didn't believe her!" Your mom laughed.

"But here you are, sitting in front of us. It's wonderful!" Your dad spoke.

"Would you like to see her room?"

"No!"

"Yes!" Chaeryeong spoke at the same time as you.

She excitedly got up from the table and followed your parents to your old bedroom.

And true to their word, your room was covered in ITZY stuff, especially of her.

"Wow. It's like a shrine." Chaeryeong teased as she pulled you into her arms.

"I'm so humiliated. I think I'm gonna go jump out the window." You groaned.

Chaeryeong and your parents just laughed before your girlfriend continued to tease you.

But in reality, she was so happy to find out that she'd been your bias all along.

It warmed her heart to see just how much you adore her.

And it made her fall even more in love with you.