~four~

Tuesday, June 10th 2003

Bradley and Jake had been busy the whole morning and almost all of the afternoon. The boys day started with getting the moving trailer at 10:30, but that took them almost over two hours with the help of Mr Seresin, they ended up going to Maggie's house and packing more of Bradley's stuff and putting it into the trailer, they decided to call it a day at 3:00pm. They drove in Bradley's truck, deciding one car was better, they started the drive to Jake's house. When the boys pulled into Jakes neighborhood they were talking about the Naval Academy but as the boys got closer to Jakes home, they both noticed the two cars sat in front of the house. The black truck was Maggie's and the smaller white car was Jessica's, "are those?" Jake asked, "yep" Bradley answered. They pulled into the driveway and walked into the house.

"Hey mom, dad we're home" Jake shouted from the entrance, the boys took their shoes off and made their way into the house. They found Jakes parents in the living room watching TV together.

"Oh hey boys, how did the moving going?" Jake's mom asked, as she turned around to look at them, they both looked tired and in need of a nap.

"tiring and heavy, I think i'm gonna go up and take a shower" Bradley was exhausted all he wanted to do was go up to his room and sleep.

"okay honey, just make sure you're quiet when you go upstairs okay?" Jake's mom had a small knowing smile on her face.

"Does being quiet have anything to do with the two cars parked outside?" Jake asked from the kitchen as he grabbed two waters for him and Bradley.

"It might but just be quiet, your girls are up there" Jake walked back over to Bradley and they just gave each other a look and started to go upstairs, Jake grabbed his door handle and quietly pushed the door open. Maggie and Jessica were curled up on his bed asleep, he and Bradley looked at each other with smiles, they quietly made their way to the bed and tapped the girls awake.

"Jess baby hey?" Jake started tapping her arm and Jessica opened her eyes and  she got up to hug her boyfriend.

"Hi Jake" Jessica smiled at him as she pulled away from the hug, "Hey Bradshaw"

"Hey Jess" Bradley gave her a little wave.

"Hey M, Maggie?" Bradley pushed some hair out of Maggie's face as he shook her  awake, she opened up her eyes a little bit and tiredly smiled up at him, taking his hand that was on her face she intertwined their fingers together before falling asleep again, he just stared down at her with a smile on his face, he leaned down to kiss her forehead not caring about the two other people in the room. Jake and Jessica were staring at the two, they both were rooting for them, even though they knew Bradley was going to leave, if he were to stay, they wanted it to be for her.

Bradley looked up at the two and they wiggled their eyebrows at him, he just rolled his eyes at them.

"I'm gonna carry her over to my room so you two don't wake her up" he whispered to the two staring at him. "okay?"

"okay Bradshaw, make sure you get some more cuddling done" Jessica whisper to him, teasing him as he picked up Maggie bridal style, he got to the doorway and flipped Jessica off as he carried Maggie over to his room. Maggie snuggled into Bradley's neck as he went into his room and. brought her over to his bed, he gently placed her on the bed and she immediately cuddled into his pillows looking so calm and peaceful. Walking around his bedroom, he gathered all of his things for his shower and headed to the door before turning back around to look at the sleeping girl in his bed, oh he knew he had it bad. It had barely been two days and all he wanted to do was never leave her side again, but he had to. Bradley turned and quietly closed the door behind him and made his way to the bathroom to shower.