i am sorry

Tay'POV
there I am with a man who cheats on me like he eats, I don't know why I am still with him, I just can't let him go, I love him and I don't want to leave him, I don't care he cheats as long as he is with me at the end of the day, yes we no long have a sexual intercourse, yes we sleep separate bedrooms but still i didn't care care up untill i met him, it was the first time i witness Time cheating with my eyes, i left the party bawling my eyes out, but i didn't know someone's eyes were with me.

"what are you doing here?" the last person i thought will ask that question to someone bawling my eyes out is here asking it

"Vegas" i said sniffing "what are YOU doing here?"

"well i asked first so you answer first" Vegas said

" I don't want to talk about it"

"well you know he has been cheating on you for a long time, right?"

"you don't have to say it in my face, do you?"i said raising my head up

"wow, i have never seen someone cry so beautifully"

"i know what you're doing, so quit it"

"Why? don 't you like it when someone complements your appearance when your own boyfriend doesn't care about it. "

i started to sobbing again "I told you don't rub it in my face"

"Hey Hey stop crying it annoys me"

but i can't seem to stop crying, I 

don't know why i broke down in front of him when he is the last person i should break down in front of.

suddenly i felt him embracing me, it was weird but i felt safe from everyone and everything

"you're safe no one will hurt when I am here" 

and with that i had a full melt down

i don't notice Kinn until shouted "what the hell you are doing Vegas?"

"i think you should ask your little friend instead of me, he was the one crying outside."

Kinn toke me from Vegas, I looked at Vegas with hope I will see him again

Vegas looked at me and said "until we meet again, pretty boy" and with that he disappeared in the dark of the night.