the past

The next day

I was mad at everything and everyone, why can't nobody do his job right? , it is not that fucking hard, now here I am wearing my clothes to go fix a problem a fucking worker did, like why???? On a Saturday??? , you are such an evil person, I went to the company mad, on the way to the company, I got a phone call.

Tay: "hello"

Vegas: Rise and shine, baby

Tay: Vegas, what do you want now?

Vegas: what? I can't talk to you, I missed you (said in a sad voice)

Tay: Vegas, you didn't miss me, you missed playing with my mind, so please stop, and I am not in a good mood.

Vegas: well if you're mad you going to the company, you might need a company.

Tay: I don't think so.

Vegas: why? You don't want to see me?

Tay: Vegas, I will see you tonight, why do I need to see you now?

Vegas: I thought you might need a company, do you which contact was messed up?

Tay: I don't know yet, but they are one of the big investors, so I need to do it, I can't mess it up

Vegas: okay, whatever you want, Bye

'Something is wrong' I thought

I arrived at the company, my secretary greeted and looked frightened,

Tay: "what is wrong with you now?"

Secretary: "Nothing, sir"

Tay: "no it is not nothing, something is wrong with you"

When we entered the elevator she looked more frightened, we got to my office the door was opened, 'how is the door opened, I closed it yesterday' I thought, I looked inside and saw

Tay: "Vegas"

Vegas: "hi baby" said smiling softly

Tay: "for the thousand stop calling me baby I am not your baby, and how did you get in here? I locked the door last night"

Vegas: "well, you might need a new lock that one was easy to break"

Tay: "you broke the lock?! Why would you do that?"

Vegas: "Well, you locked the door and I wanted to come in, what should I do? Wait outside?"

Tay: "well, this what you're supposed to do"

Vegas: "no, I will not stay outside"

Tay: "you are unbelievable"

Tay: "now what do you want?"

Vegas: "like I said I missed you"

Tay: "you just want to play with someone or you are bored"

Vegas: "in this you are wrong, I am not bored, or I want to play with someone, I just wanted to talk to you, let to know you and maybe I will be better that that asshole you are dating"

Tay: "you can't talk about Time in this way he is my boyfriend"

Vegas: "if you don't want me to talk bad about that asshole then you will have to tell me, where is he right now?"

'Oh shit I don't know'

Tay: "he is at home"

Vegas: "are you sure?"

Tay: "yes I am"

Vegas: "well you are wrong, and you know you are wrong cause he left before you"

Tay: "Vegas what do you want I don't have time for you"

Vegas: "I came for work"

Tay: "what?? Are you kidding me?"

Vegas: "no, I am not"

I took the phone to talk to my secretary, "yes, sir" she said, "did Vegas come for work?" I asked

"Yes, sir, he is the investor whose contract has been messed up" she said, "ok, thanks" 'oh shit he will not leave me alone today.

Tay: "what did you do to my worker to mess up your contract?"

Vegas: "I didn't do anything" he said offended

Tay: "Vegas don't act stupid any contract regarding the deals with the Theerapanyakun's are revised by my father and lawyers, so there is no way your contract has been messed up"

Vegas: "it is in fact messed up that my father sent me here instead of me plotting my cousin's death, I think you should revise yourself before you say anything"

I opened the file, and indeed it was messed up

Tay: "you win, it is messed up, I will edit it and send it you"

He stood up to leave but before he left the turned to me and kissed my forehead, I felt butterflies in my stomach, heat went up to my face.

Tay: "why did you do this?"

Vegas: "you seemed like you needed it"

Tay: "Vegas please stop playing with my mind"

Vegas: "don't accuse me of something I didn't do YET!"

Tay: "so you are preparing to play with me, it is okay but if you do it, do it fast and don't hurt me, I am already hurt enough"

Vegas: "baby don't say shit like this, who in the world will not take care of you, you the pretties, and the most gorgeous person I ever saw, and I saw a lot of people in my life so i know the diffrence between you and them."

Tay: "Vegas please leave"

Vegas: "okay, whatever you want, don't forget our date tonight"

Tay: "Vegas, go away"

Then Vegas went away, I felt sad that he left, his company made me happy in a day I was mad at everything and everyone. Why do people assume the worst about him, he is not heartless as he seems he seems to me genial, I was confused wither to listen to Kinn who says he is an asshole or to what I see with my eyes, he is like a hole that fall into more everyday more without feeling it, I am scared of what will happen to me when he leaves me, I know he will leave me the moment he takes what he wants from me, but what he want I am nothing he wants, this gives me headache, I better focus on my work.

Later that day (still Tay's pov)

I am so tired, my neck hurts (mine too😢😢), this shit was so messed up that I had to write it again, so many mistakes, who wrote it was blind, I finally finished on time to go home and change to whatever Vegas got me for that date of his, I didn't walk I ran down the stairs to my car, I left thinking about the we will do, I was excited, nervous, scared, but overall I was feeling good that I will be with him, who knows what will happen?

sooo hi, i tried in this chapter it might be the only one for a while, iam in middle of my exam and yeah we're failling so what is new, idk

hope you enjoy it, bye

your weird author(1048 word)